Part 13

YBF/N POV

She woke up a little after you left. She went in the kitchen to make some coffee for herself and the guys, hoping to avoid any grumpiness. She was scrolling through her phone, when the boys slowly gathered in the kitchen, lured in by the smell of coffee.

They were all really quiet, nodding and thanking her when she put a cup in front of each of them as they were gathering around the table. It took a while for them to notice that JK and you were missing and start asking questions, wiggling their brows at eachother at the fact that both of you were missing after they left you together last night.

 It took a while for them to notice that JK and you were missing and start asking questions, wiggling their brows at eachother at the fact that both of you were missing after they left you together last night

YBF/N: They took Ben out for a walk.

V: Jungkook? Went to walk the dog? At 8 in the morning?!

All the boys looked shocked. YBF/N just nodded.

JIMIN: He never wakes up before 10 if we don't have anything scheduled.

YBF/N: Well, he was definitly awake. They went a while ago as well, it must've been 7.

They're eyes opened wide at the news and the wiggly brows returned.

JIMIN: I think our baby has a little crush... he giggled like a girl seeing adults kissing.

 he giggled like a girl seeing adults kissing

RM: Hmm...hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

JIN: Like what?! Do I need to remind you how he ran away from Lisa at the KMF a few weeks ago?  

Everyone started laughing at that, but RM was still worried.

RM: Is not what I meant...but if he falls to deep...

V: He'll be fine. He never showed any interest towards anyone, he's to focused on his job to think about dating.

RM: He's never woke up so early for anyone before...and the way he snapped at us yesterday...mmmm..

JHOPE: We were being unfair..and he noticed it. You worry too much Nam - Joonie.he pat the younger's shoulder.

After that, they all sipped their coffee  quietly, their bodies slowly awakening. When everyone was almost done, YBF/N asked them if they're hungry and what they fancy for breakfast. They decided to make a little feast, Jin, Hobbi and Suga offering to help, while Jimin and Taehyung promissed to clean up after.  RM said he'll step outside to call their manager and find out when they'll get picked up.

Everyone was having fun in the kitchen preparing the breakfast feast, when Nam Joon walked back in, dropped in his chair and dropped his head on the table.

JHOPE: Joonie?

JIN: Is everything ok? Are they angry?

JIMIN: It wasn't our fault...

V: They can't blame us..

RM:...

He looks at the  boys flexing his jaw, taking their worried expressions and tries to calm down to explain the situation.

RM: Manager Hyung....everyone sat down around the table, even YBF/N, holding their breaths.  The fans are camping in front of the hotel we're supposedly at. They tried to leave yesterday, drive around to see if they can pick us up somehow, but everywhere they went they've been followed. As they know our situation, they can't risk expose you and Y/N for helping us out, plus they don't want rummors of us spending the night with some random girls.

JIN: So what are we going to do?

RM: I don't know. They're trying to figure it out, but it seems like they'll have to pretend to leave and drive away till they're not followed and then find another route to come pick us up.

JHOPE: Shit... I didn't think people here will recognize us..usually outside Korea and USA we're ok walking around freely.

RM: That's what Hyung said too,if they would've known, they would've send some security with us in the bus.

The boys looked depresed and they start chatting in korean, to try and and find a soulution. RM looked at YBF/N apologetically for not speaking english. She just nodded and stepped out to send you a message to update you.

 She just nodded and stepped out to send you a message to update you