Part 29

You head straight for your room and once inside, you lean on the door and slide down, face on your hands, squicking incomprehensible things. YBF/N who just got out of the shower when you stepped in the room was looking confused AF.

YBF/N: Everything ok? she steps closer to you, slowly, like aproaching a wild animal.

You look up at her and she starts laughing at your bright red face. You hide your face again.

YBF/N: Wanna talk to me about it? You shake your head and she laughs again.

YBF/N: I saw Suga coming out of JK's room laughing so I know something happened.

You snap your head up, shocked.

Y/N: Wait..did he said anything?she starts laughing even harder.

YBF/N: Nah, he wouldn't say what he walked in to, but he was laughing proudly and told everyone to leave you guys alone. So we have an ideea...

Y/N: We didn't..

YBF/N: Yeah I know...so...kiss?

Your cheeks get redder and a little giggle escapes your mouth. You nodd and she comes and sits in front you.

YBF/N: So? How was it? Is he good? Was it as you imagined? Did he force you?

Y/N: What?! NO!! It just..happened..

You start telling her what happened and how you barely touched lips when Suga walked in on you. And how you thought he regreted the almost kiss but then realised what actually happened and now you can't stop thinking of him.

She giggles and helps you get up and pushes you towards the shower.

YBF/N: You need a cold shower to bring you back to Earth! NOW!! she laughs and you start walking towards the bathroom.

YBF/N: I'll go downstairs help them with the sandwiches. Don't do anything stupid!!

Y/N: I won't!!

YBF/N: And if you do, use protection!! she bolts out of the room before the flying slipper can get her. I HATE you!!! you shout after her, knowing she can still hear you.

[TIME SKIP]

Everyone was outside, enjoying the sun and sipping on cocktails or diving in the cold water, except Jungkook, who took ages to come back from the shower.

You kept looking at the door everytime when you heard a sound, your heart beating faster at the thought you'll see him again. When he finnaly made it out, you couldn't help the silly smile spreading on your face and the others noticed. Especially Suga, who kept looking at you, smirking.

JIMIN: Took you long enough, Kook.