Part 15

Y/N POV

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table, looking gloomly at the plates in front of them. JK walked in, poured two cups of coffee and handed you one before sitting down in front of Nam Joon.

JK: So, how angry is Manager Hyung? he said while sipping his drink.

Instead of answering, everyone was looking at Jungkook and then at you in surprise, including YBF/N. You catch Jimin wiggling his eyebrows at Tae and they both start laughing looking at you two. You grab the towel next to you and throw it at Jimin, it hits him straight in the face, which brings laughter from everyone in the room.

JIMIN: What was that for ?! I was just sitting here and you attacked me...

Y/N: You know exactly what it was for... you look at him through slithered eyes.

JIMIN: Hey Jungkook, hold your girlfr....

JK: Finish that and you'll wish it was that towel again hyung....he said through gritted teeth but his eyes were smiling.

JIMIN: ....They're perfect for eachother...both so aggresive...he mumbled quietly so just Taehyung heard him. The latter just put his arm around the boy and patted him lightly to show his support.

JK: So, hyung, what happened?

The whole room turned to Nam Joon. He sight and explained the whole situation.

"Oh..." you and Jungkook said at the same time. You looked at eachother and smiled and everyone else kept looking at you suspiciously.

 You looked at eachother and smiled and everyone else kept looking at you suspiciously

Everyone started to eat, trying to find a solution to this problem. Feeling awkward in the silent kitchen, you start asking if everyone slept well and asking about the plans they had for the day. As they were explaining how excited they were to relax at the pool and play some games for the BTS RUN! episode they were supposed to film, an ideea popped in your head. You couldn't help the smile on our face.

V: Are you turning into one of our crazy fans? You seem happy that we are stuck here...?

Y/N: Umm..no..no it's not that..

V: Then?

Y/N: I uh.... you looked around the table and locked eyes with your friend. The second she sees the look on your face she starts laughing.

YBF/N: Here we go...

Everyone looked at her confused, but you got up, grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the kitchen, closing the door behind you.

V: What the hell just happened?

The boys just stared at eachother, confused.