Part 32

Jungkook gulps and stares at you. His face turns red and he avoids eye contact.

JK: Uhm..About earlier...in m-my room...

He was messing with his fingers, keeping his eyes down, not able to actually say the word kiss. The whole scene popped in your head and you start thinking about how he probably regrets it, now realising you're a no one and he can choose someone that lives closer and is more beautiful, or he was just messing around...so you were just staring at him, not being able to say a word.

JK: I'm sorry, I don't really know how to say this...I don't want you to get the wrong idea about this...(he looks at you and sees how confused you are about the whole thing)  Aiiish...why am I like this?

He drops his head in his palms and laughs bitterly at how silly he is for not being able to confess to you. But your thoughts get the better of you, and before he has a chance to get his words out you get up, pacing around the room, deciding to spare him the embarassment of telling you what happened was a mistake.

Y/N: I-It's ok...I know..you didn't mean it..and it was just in the heat of the moment... I mean look at you...you are a hot idol, known all over the world...and I'm ...well..no one...Why would you even look at me? Of course I understand...you don't have to apologise or try to let me down slowly...I get it..I do...I wouldn't even dream about you and me..

You start rambling all the things that were going in your head, ignoring the pain you felt from your heart breaking

You start rambling all the things that were going in your head, ignoring the pain you felt from your heart breaking. Of course you were hoping he feels something for you, you spent so much time together this last few days and he seemed to really enjoy your company... You were so caught up in your thougths that you didn't even notice that your tears start spilling, how he looked at you in shock or that he got up and was talking to you.

JK: Y/N ? Heey...listen to me.... That's not what I was trying to say...

You felt his hands on your shoulders, stopping you from pacing and shaking you back to reality, but somehow your brain couldn't stop rambling. So, he did the only thing he thought would shock you back to him. He pulled you closer in his arms, lips clashing with yours, forcing you to shut up. It was a hungry kiss, but as soon as you gave in to his arms, he turned soft and gentle, his hand tangled in your hair. He slowly let go of you when your breathing turned back to normal, bitting your lower lip playfully before stepping back to look at you.

JK: Better?

Y/N:........(you look at him, confused, surprised, your brain slowly catching up to what just happened and your blood rushing to your cheeks)

JK: (chuckels) I'm sorry..I didn't know what else to do...you didn't seem to hear me..or see me..so...

Y/N: S-Sorry..I..

JK: No, I'm sorry! I took so long saying what I wanted..that I made you think the opposite is happening..

Y/N: Wait..what?

JK: You're so cute!! (chuckles)

Y/N: I really don't understand what's happening anymore....

He sights, coming closer to dry the tears on your face, tracing your features gently.

JK: I..was trying to tell you...that I think you're really beautiful (he turns red, but this time holds the eye contact and doesn't try to hide his blush). I've..n-never done this before..so I'm not very good at it..but...Y/N, I like you. Like like you.

Y/N: I.. (he puts his finger on your lips, forcing you to shut up)

JK: I'm not finished yet. You're really nice, and kind, and good...and pretty, and cool...and you seem to see ME..and you understand ME  and...I feel really happy just being in the same room with you. And what happened earlier, in my room...I'd like more of that (he giggled cutely, turning redder and then looking down)

Y/N: Is t-this a joke? you ask, voice trembling. Cuz like I said if you're just trying to let me down easy....I can take it..

JK: I'm serious, Y/N! Do I need to kiss you again to show you I'm serious?

You nodd and he smiles. He steps closer to you, gently touching your face, his hand slowly sliding down to your neck, while his other arm grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him. He starts dropping little kisses from your forhead, down to your cheek, on your jaw line, up to the corner of your mouth and then stops in front of your lips, like asking for permission. He looks deep in your eyes and when you nodd and close your eyes he closes the distance.

The kiss starts softly, but quickly turns hungry, JK controling the speed. When you throw your hands around his neck and tangle your fingers in his hair, he lifts you up in his arms, deepening the kiss. Your legs wrap around his waist and he pushes you against the wall. You pull his hair gently and a little moan escapes his lips. He pulls away, giving you both a break to breath.

JK: Y/N...fuck...he says in his low raspy voice, panting.

he says in his low raspy voice, panting