Part 12

As you get closer to the forest, you remember that JK really wanted to walk Ben himself and knowing you're gonna let him off the leash to explore the forest free, you pat JK's shoulder.

Y/N: Here.. and hold up the leash. His eyes go wide and the little bunny smile starts tugging at his lips. You smile and nodd at him.

JK: Really? I can walk him?

Y/N: Yeah...You only have till we get there though..

He pouts a little and you can't help but console him.

Y/N: We'll let him explore free, but you can have it back when we're going home.

At that he starts smiling again and takes the leash from you, walking proudly. You can't help but think that "he's like a cute child".

You both stop just after a few steps in the forest. You take the leash off and tell Ben to go explore. You tried to take the leash back, feeling guilty JK was carying it, but he just shook his head. You fall in an awkward silence and try to think about a subject that he would like to talk, when he interupts your thoughts.

JK: So...I see you enjoy wearing my t-shirt...he smirks, staring at your back.

You freeze in the spot, wondering what he's talking about. You turn to argue but at the sight of his amused smirk you decide to double check the t-shirt. Aaaaand.....he's right. In your sleepy mood this morning you picked up his t-shirt instead of yours. How didn't you noticed you were wandering, as the t-shirt was oversized even for JK, it was like a dress for you, almost going over your shorts. "Stupid!Stupid" you said to yourself.

Y/N: I am sooooo sorry....I couldn't go in the room because the guys...and I just picked them from the clothes rack..I didn't realize it's yours...I uhm...

JK looks at you amused and when you don't stop rambling about it he starts waving his hands and laughing.

JK: Hey hey...it was a joke... I don't mind, don't worry about it.

Y/N:..umm...ss-sorry..

JK: Seriously, hyungs always "borrow" my t-shirts, so I'm used to it...plus..it looks really nice on you.

He winks at you and your face turns instantly red.

Y/N: Thanks... you mumble and turn back to walk after Ben.  I'll wash it again when we get back, so it's clean for when you have to go... OH!

You stop walking as you realise they'll probably leave today and a wave of thoughts crashes in your mind. You wanted to tell them so many things, how they helped you in your darkest moments and how they're to harsh with themselves...and JK..your bias...he's been so close to you and you had so many things that you wanted to tell him...but you forgot and now they'll leave.. As you get lost in your  thoughts something bumps into you and you fall.

JK: What the..why did you stop so sudden.. he rubs he's chest in pain as he bumped into you, but quickly realizes you are falling from the impact, so he steps forward and grabs your arm to pull you back up. But as he catches your arm and pulls he looses his balance, his shoe slipping on a fallen branch and you both fall in the grass. Ben runs back to you, going around your tangled bodies and starts licking both your faces.  You push Ben away and detangle yourself from him. You look at eachother and start laughing.

Both of you are now leaning on their backs in the grass, just staring at the sky.