Part 33

You giggle at his raspy voice and he lifts you a little higher in his arms.  You raise an eyebrow, questioning what's wrong and he turns red and hides his face in your neck, planting little kisses that tickle you.

Y/N: What's wrong? you say between giggles.

JK: N-Nothing...

Y/N:S-stop it!! It tickl- aah-tickles!!

He laughs but doesn't stop. To get back at him for tickling you, you get closer to his ear and start nibbling his ear. He giggles when your breath is touching his skin, but soon his giggles turn into soft moans and he forgets all about what he was doing.

JK: Ah...p-please... he stutters in a breathy voice.

You stop and look at him, bitting your lower lip. Seems his ears are really sensitive, his head is still leaning backwards, his eyes closed, lips parted, panting. It takes him a second to compose himself after you stopped and he leans his forhead on yours, squizing you tighter in his arms.

JK:  Aisshhhh....what are you doing to me?his voice still raspy.

He sights and you giggle.

JK: ...We should...we should deffinitly stop this...or else , I won't be able to stop.

Y/N: Stop what? you say, giggling and bitting his ear playfully. He moans, louder this time and it makes you want to see how much more he can take.

JK: ...Y/N...

His voice is like a warning, voice deep and raspy and you feel his body pushing a little harder into yours. He's now looking at you, his eyes dark, chewing on his bottom lip.

 He's now looking at you, his eyes dark, chewing on his bottom lip

Y/N: S-sorry.. you blush and pout.

JK: Don't  get me wrong..I really want to....I just.. I don't wanna rush things..I want you to know I really care about you...I'm not just playing..

He didn't finish his sentence because you leaned closer and kissed him softly.

Y/N: I know! And you're right!

You slowly unwrap your legs from his waist, and he gently puts you down

You slowly unwrap your legs from his waist, and he gently puts you down. As soon as your legs touch the floor, he moves his lower body away from you and you giggle and wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him back closer to you. You guessed he was turned on again and he was trying to hide it and decided to tease him a little. So when his waist was pushing on yours and you felt a buldge you shot him a questioning look. He blushed and looked away.

JK: S-Sorry...

You giggle and grab his chin to make him look at you.

Y/N: Why are you apologising for?

He looks down at your bodies touching and back at you, head hanging low and squrming uncomfortable. You giggle again and kiss his nose.

Y/N: You're adorable!! I wasn't really expecting an answer...

JK: I.. uhm..

Y/N: I just meant you shouldn't worry about it..it's normal...and it just means I did a great job...He looks at you in shock and you start laughing.

Y/N: My innocent little bunny!!  You kiss his cheek and he giggles.

JK: We should probably head back outside, before they start looking for us...

Y/N: Yeah, they might think I killed you...after my angry march to the house.

You both start laughing and pick up the tray and head out, when JK stops suddenly.

Y/N: What's wrong? He looks around and then turns to face you, shy look on his face.

JK: I...don't know where the door is....

Y/N: Ah..(you start laughing) ..Sorry! I told you I'm not used to have anyone else here... pull the bookend on that shelf.

You point at one of the shelves and his eyes go wide in excitment.

JK: Maybe we should let you design our dorm!!  he giggles like a child and opens the door.

He steps through but stops in the door and turns to face you, just in time to catch you when you bump into him, not noticing he stopped.

Y/N: What? you said rubing your painful nose, as you hit your face in his chest.

JK: Nothing. Just wanted to thank you for showing me this place.

He grabs your hand to stop you from rubbing your nose and plants a little kiss on the top of your nose, than kisses your lips softly. You both head downstairs, JK skipping happily ahead of you. Just before  he reaches the door you grab his hand and pull him in your arms, burrying your face in his chest.

JK: Hey...what's wrong?

Y/N: Ah...this will sound weird but please don't get it the wrong way..and hear me out..

JK: O-kaay...

Y/N:  Can we keep this between us for now?...I..uh...want us to figure out what this is...what we are..before involving anyone else ...

JK: It's ok...I get it! he kisses your head and grabs your face to look in your eyes. I know this is gonna get complicated as soon as everyone knows....so it makes sense. You blink at him and he giggles and pulls you back in his arms. As for what we are...that's easy..I'm your boyfriend!

You look at him shocked and he just giggles again and you lean in and kiss him.