Part 39

The next couple of days, things were great. You manage to film enough for their next BTS RUN episode and everyone relaxed and enjoyed their little holiday. You and Jungkook spent a lot of time together, talking about your normal lives and getting to know each other better. The others were throwing curious looks when you got to close or act too lovey-dovey with each other, but they never brought up the subject. Regardless, you were 99% sure they knew you are a couple, or at least that you are more than just friends.

You spent every night in his room, chatting more about things you want to do in the future and having lots of cuddles and kissing session( since you both decided to take things slowly)

A few days later (about 4 days left until BTS had to leave)

You woke up in his room as usual and after your new morning routine, with him, you went to your room to shower and get dressed for the day. You decided to take Ben for a longer walk in the woods, taking YBF/N with you, so you can catch up, since you spent most of the time with Jungkook and not getting as much alone time with her .

 You decided to take Ben for a longer walk in the woods, taking YBF/N with you, so you can catch up, since you spent most of the time with Jungkook and not getting as much alone time with her

She was asking all the questions to make sure he's treating you right and doesn't push you to do anything more than what you're comfortable with.

Y/N: You worry too much... You make me rethink all the stories I told you about him...

YBF/N: Well...you're my best friend, I want only the best for you... And I know you were head over heels for him before actually meeting him... I'm not convince what you see on TV is all that is to his character.

Y/N: Mhhmm...you are right... it's not! Is even better in real live! You giggle, grab her hand and start spinning around.

YBF/N: Alright, Cinderella! Calm down!

JUNGKOOK's POV

After the usual routine you two have settled in and you left to your room, he heads for the shower.