Part 25

You wake up late in the morning and you are surprised everything is so quiet. Ben's not crying to go out, you can't hear any voices or steps. You turn to see if YBF/N is still asleep, but she's not there anymore. You get up and check the room, she's deffinitly not there and neither is Ben. You get up slowly heading to the shower and then finding some clothes for the day. You remember they were talking about sports so you pick an outfit that lets you move freely (picture) and put your hair up in a messy bun.

 You remember they were talking about sports so you pick an outfit that lets you move freely (picture) and put your hair up in a messy bun

As you head out of the bedroom, you see Jungkook's hoodie hanging from the closet's door and you pick it up to return it. You stop in front of his door, take a big breath and knock. As soon as you touch it, the door swings opened and you see RM  and Jungkook together on the bed.

 As soon as you touch it, the door swings opened and you see RM  and Jungkook together on the bed

There's a moment of silence while you stare at eachother.

JK: Annyeong, Y/N! he shouts smiling.

Y/N: AAh..S-Sorry.. I d-didn't mean to in-interupt you...I -I was just t-trying to return t-this...you blush and shake the hoodie in your hand, then turn to close the door and leave. I can return it la-later...

RM: Y/N...It's ok.. he starts laughing and squeezes JK's cheeks. You turn back to face them and stare at the floor, avoiding to look directly at them.

JK: Hyuuuung, let me go...

RM: You see Y/N, I was asking him something but he keeps avoiding the answer...he laughs and JK starts squirming, trying to free himself from RM's hold.

Y/N: OOh...well, I'll just leave this here...and let you finish...(you mumble and walk in to leave the hoodie )

RM: Actually,maybe  you could help me...he seems to be nicer when you're around...he watches JK intently and the younger scoffs.

JK: Ignore him, Y/N, hyung is old and talks crazy sometimes... and you laugh watching them pretend fight.

SUGA: Guys, breakfast is....(he walks in the room and sees you laughing and the boys "fighting")...ready! How come I always catch you 2 doing something weird?(he laughs and stares from you to JK). They stop messing around and all three of you are staring at him.

SUGA: Anyway, Jin's made pancakes for breakfast, you should hurry

With that he turns and goes back downstairs and you follow right behind him. It takes a few seconds for RM and JK to join,  but you can hear them racing eachother to the door and when you look back you see them fighting who goes through the door first.

JIN: Look who decided to finally join us! he smiles and waves at you.

JIMIN, V & JHOPE: 'Moooorning!!

Y/N: You guys have sooo much energy in the morning! you smile and wave at them.

JIMIN: Y/N-ah, you look so pretty today!!he gives you the biggest smile and you blush.

Y/N: Thank you!! you giggle and you curtsy, grabbing your cardigan like a dress.

Hoseok , who was sitting closer to you, bows at you and holds his hand for you to take. More giggles escape your mouth as you take his hand and he starts spining you around, while everyone claps. Then, he lets go of your hand, bows againg and grabs some more pancakes.

As you sit at the table, Tae hands you a plate with pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

TAE: Enjoy, Y/N!  YAaaah (he shouts at JK and RM and earns an annoyed look from the older for talking informal to him) hurry up, we have a busy day today!! They find a sit around the table and dig in.

Y/N: Jin oppa, this are amazing!! you say, adding one more pancake to your plate.

YBF/N: Right?! I told him they can come back anytime if he treats us to his amazing food (she whisperes in your ear and giggles).

You and YBF/N offer to clean up while they set up the cameras in the garden for filming some sports games for BTS RUN!

You regroup in the living room, making notes with everyone's name to make teams for the games. Since you were 9, you decided on 3 teams, each having 3 people. The winners get to relax tonight, while the loosers have to cook and clean.  Team in 2nd place needs to do whatever the winner wants for the rest of the day.

The three teams , captain of team has a star

The games:

        ~ Badminton (2 vs 2 / holding hands/ can switch players however you want/ can't score in the first 2 passes/ first team to get 15 points wins)

        ~ Football (3 vs 3 / first team to get 5 points wins)

        ~ Rellay race

        ~ Basketball

        ~ [EXTRA] - if there's a tie, dance competition (the team not involved chooses the songs, points for precision, sychronisation etc)

1st = 3 pt                                 2nd = 2 pt                          3rd = 1 pt