Part 36

Once safe in your bedroom you quickly take a shower and change. Then head downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone. You put your headphones in and start cooking, dancing and singing happily around the kitchen. You wouldn't sing with the others around, as you were shy, but everyone else was sleeping so nothing to worry about. You were almost finished with everything, having the table set up and most of the food and drinks out there already. You were just finishing the last pancakes, when your favourite song came on and you start jamming.

Y/N: "Cut me dowwwn...but it's you who has further to fall..." you flipped the pancake in the air and then start dancing.

Y/N: "I'm bulletproof nothing to lose.....Fire away, fire away."

You stop abruptly when you bump your face into someone

You stop abruptly when you bump your face into someone. You take your headphones out and look up to see an amused Jungkook, your face instantly turning red.

Y/N: S-sorry! I didn't hear you coming in..

JK: Oh...no, no. Don't stop on my account...

Y/N: W-What?

JK: Your little concert...don't let me stop you... I was enjoying it! He smirks at you, his eyes looking up and down your body.

You squeak horrified that he witnessed the whole thing.

Y/N: H-how long you've been sitting there?

JK: A while

JK: A while...

You curse under your breath and hide your face with your hands. He giggles and comes closer, grabbing your hands away and lifting your chin gently so your eyes meet his.

JK: It was really sexy! He whispers in his low voice, sending shivers down your spine. His eyes sparkle mysteriously and you bite your lower lip, thinking about the hot make out session you had with him earlier in the morning, a furious blush taking over our cheeks.

JK: So pretty! He says just before taking your lip between his teeth, tugging gently, then kissing you softly.

The heat rises again between you and he lifts you up on the kitchen counter, your fingers tangle in his hair and you push him closer, deepening the kiss. He moans and you smile at how easy it is to make him feel good. Forgetting how easy it is to get caught, you get lost in each other for a few moments, until you can smell something burning.

Y/N: Ah...Sh*t!

You jump of the kitchen counter and run to grab the pancake. It's not scorched but half of it is burned, so you sigh and throw it away, glaring at Jungkook. He giggles, comes behind you and hugs you, kissing and sucking your neck.

JK: If you expect me to say sorry ...I won't... I'm not sorry for what just happened.

He says between kisses. All your anger is gone, your heart hammering in your chest from his words. You throw your head back in pleasure when he plants kisses on your collar bone and a moan escapes your mouth. He giggles.

JK: Shh...unless you want the others to come here...

Y/N: mphff..

You bite your lip, to stop yourself from making any more noise. He moves his hand from you abdomen to your hips, squeezing a little , and your body moves closer to him. The action must've done something, cuz he bites a little harder and you wince and flinch.

Y/N: Ah..

JK: Sorry!!  I didn't mean to

JK: Sorry!! I didn't mean to... You turn to face him, a pout on your lip.

Y/N: Hurts..

JK: Want me to kiss it better?

You nod and his eyes soften. He kisses the spot gently and you giggle, but stop as soon as you see his face.

Y/N: W-What?

JK: Y-you have a b-bruise...Cr*p!! Everyone's gonna see it..Aishh..

Your eyes open wide and you want to be angry at him for giving you a hickey but he seems so worried that you can't help but giggle.

Y/N: It's fine...if anyone ask I'll just say it's a mosquito bite.

You shrug and he seems to relax a little. He gently moves our hair out of the way to check the hickey.

SUGA: What are you two doing?