Part 47

Y/N POV

*DAY(s) OF THE FLIGHT*

After a 20 something hours flight you were finally waiting for yor last connection flight for Seoul, with 6 hours to spare till the next flight was scheduled. You were waiting in one of the lounges, having some food and watching some movies, trying to make time go by faster. You were getting a little jittery as the boys messaged you on the group chat about driving to the airport soon. As instructed by Suga, you were keeping them updated since your plane landed, sending selfies with you being bored in different parts of the airport.

You left your bags in a locker and decided to go explore the duty free shops for some extra presents for the boys. You already had some in your bag, but no one ever complained they got too many presents.

After getting a few more presents and having an hour left to wait till the gates opened, you decide to go find a cute outfit

After getting a few more presents and having an hour left to wait till the gates opened, you decide to go find a cute outfit. You were in the changing rooms, trying a cute dress that you found on sale, when girly screams came from outside the shop. You rolled your eyes, remembering Suga saying there's lots of famous people in this airport and things get crazy sometimes.

You were ready to change back in your clothes when you heard someone running in the changing room and some girls screaming. You poked your head out to see what the fuss is about and you saw a guy standing in front of you cubical, facing the other way and looking around. You felt anger bubbling inside you, *how dares he come in peeking at girls changing* you thought and you grabbed his shoulders, pulling him inside and shoving him against the wall.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing in the ladies changing room?

You try to look at his face but his hat is pulled down to hide it and his wearing a black mask

You try to look at his face but his hat is pulled down to hide it and his wearing a black mask. A second look at him and it reminds you of the way idols dress, oversized t-shirt, black jeans, black boots. You think about the girly screams you heard and it may be a valid option, so you calm down a little and release him from your hold. He just stands there, looking down, waiting for your next move.

Y/N: S-sorry, I thought you're some kind of pervert...are you ok? Are you an Idol or something?

You try and then face palm yourself, remembering where you are and that they might not speak English. You take a breath and try again in a broken Japanese and when you get no answer you tried Korean too. He makes a noise that sound like a small laugh, muffled by the mask and he moves to pull his mask down.

???: Sorry, you startled me... Running away from fans is one thing, but being grabbed and shoved against the wall by a tiny woman...wow..

His voice is really deep and the way he said it made it sound like you had some dirty plans with him instead of what actually happened and you blush. He laughs again, moving his head backwards, giving you a little peak at his face, under the hat.

His eyes seem familiar but you can't quite figure out where you've seen him before. He looks back at you and chuckles at your confused look.

Y/N: uhm..

You hear steps coming closer to your cubicle and sound of curtains being pulled out of the way. You both freeze and look at eachother. You push him in the corner and signal him to be quiet. You pull the straps of your dress off, while holding the top with one arm and you poke your head out to see what's going on.

Two girls walk around the changing room, searching every cubicle.

Y/N: What's happening? I heard the screams...

GIRL1: Oh...uhm...a guy run into the ladies changing rooms...we're looking for him to get him to security..

You roll your eyes knowing how crazy fans can be and how they're pretending to be staff.

Y/N: Wait what?! I'm half naked here!! You try your best to sound more scared than annoyed.

GIRL2: We looked in every cubicle till here, you should be safe..

GIRL1: Did you maybe hear anyone else walking in?

Y/N: (you pretend to think about it for a moment) A few minutes ago...pretty sure I heard steps...but they were walking away from here...

GIRL2: Oh..well...you should get dressed just in case..

And with that they walk away. You close the curtain and face the stranger. He seems to start breathing again and you start giggling, until you notice him looking at you and his cheeks turning pink.

Y/N: Ah..sorry...had to make it believable.

You put the straps back on your shoulder and give him a smile. He looks at you a few more seconds and then smiles. *Why is that voice so familiar...and that smile* you were thinking when he lifts his hat and reveals his face.

???: I was looking for you..but I guess you found me ! he laughs and your brain finnally recognises the cute gummy smile.