Part 26

~ Badminton

The Team Captains play rock - paper - scissors to decide the order the teams will play. First to play are  RM's team vs Jin's team. It's RM & JHOPE vs JIN&TAE. You sit next to YBF/N and her team watching the match closely. When both teams have problems because of the tied wrists JK scoffs.

JK: Oh, they should hold hands instead of just having their wrist tied.

Y/N: Huh? Why?

JK: Would be easier to lead the other..

He grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours. You look at him confused and see that YBF/N and Suga do the same. He just smiles and then moves sideways pulling you with him, showing you how easy it is to follow the movement.

Y/N: Oh..like dancing...when you let your partner lead! you say surpsised by how easy it is to guess his move and follow while holding hands.

JK: (nodds happilly) Yeah.

Half way through , both teams decide to swap partners

Half way through , both teams decide to swap partners. You play with Jin vs Jimin and JHope. You intertwine your fingers with Jin and he seems surprised by your action. The boys in the other team look at you two confused, but Jungkook and his team just nodds at you.

Y/N: Trust me! and Jin just nodds.

When you manage to take the lead and play the game without bumping eachother or tripping over your team mate , Jimin and JHope start holding hands too. When the score gets to 12 - 12 you swap partners again. You and Tae vs RM and Jimin.

Taehyung and you make a perfect team, easily following eachother's moves and the score is balancing in our favour very soon. With 14-13 you get a little to confindent that you're gonna win and you try to hit the flyer when it clearly went into Tae's side and you bump into him, knocking him down and falling over him. He catches you and starts laughing.

TAE: If you wanted me that bad you should've said something, not jump on me like this in front of everyone! he teases and you turn bright red, trying to get up but failling, which makes Tae laugh.

Everyone laughs at the scene, except JK who looks annoyed and he chews on his bottom lip. Tae helps you get off of him and then helps you get up too (it was awkward for both as your wrist were tied together).

TAE: Did you hurt yourself? he checks your arms and leggs and turns you around to make sure you are ok.

Y/N: N-No, I'm fine. I fell on soft.. (you blush and he starts laughing again)

TAE: You're welcome! he winks at you and then looks behind you for a sec, a sad smile on his face, as he takes in JK's annoyed features .

Suga notices JK's reaction and pats his shoulder, while exchanging a look with JHope and YBF/n.

RM: You guys ready for the last one?

Y/N & TAE: Yeah!!

Still embarassed that you lost a point and fell over Taehyung, you focus on the game, determined to win. RM serves and when after a few passes no one looses, JHope starts making jokes trying to distract you. JK mumbles something that catches Tae's attention and as he turns to face Jungkook, he misses the flyer that is coming his way. You squeeze his hand hoping to catch his attention but he's still starring at JK.

Y/N: Yaah !! you look at JK annoyed for a second and then jump in front of Tae and hit the flyer backwards, trying your best to save the game. You close your eyes and everyone goes quiet. Then you suddenly hear Jin's laugh and you slowly open your eyes to see everyone staring at you.

JIN: We won!! he comes running towards you and he lifts both you and Taehyung in a hug.

Everyone comes around you to congratulate you for saving the game like that. You try to find JK's face, curious of his reaction, even though you're still annoyed that he distracted Taehyung. When your eyes meet he gives you his bunny smile and starts boosting and imitating your quick reaction.

 When your eyes meet he gives you his bunny smile and starts boosting and imitating your quick reaction