Part 19

You finished the sandwiches just in time, as everyone joins you in the kitchen. You tell them to help themselves as they sit around the table. Your eyes find Jungkook for the thousand time, and you give your head a little shake, frustrated that you seem to notice every little thing he does, your body getting hot everytime when you feel his eyes lingering on you for more than a second. Jimin, always on top of things, notices you're uncomfortable and decides to take advantage on the situation.

JIMIN: Isn't it weired we always find them alone together ? he asks no one in particular.

TAE: Huh? Who?

JIMIN: Kook an Y/N...

You choke on your sandwich and Kookie lifts your glass of water. You take it and drink it without a word. Everyone turns to look at you, but all you notice is Jungkook's little smirk. You close your eyes, ignoring the stares and chucking down your water.

TAE:Hmm..now that you mention..it is weird. He even woke up early in the morning to go walk the dog with her... What's that about Kook?

JK: Huh? he pretended not to hear any of Tae's words, but his cheeks turned pink.

TAE: You never come with me to walk Tannie... That caught you by surprise and you open your eyes and look at him, curious for his answer.

JK: I uhm...happened to be awake. he tries to shrug it away, but his hyungs know him better and the red shade of his face and neck said more than his words.

RM: Guys, enough! Stop teasing our maknae!

JIN: Is everyone ready? All packed up?

They all humm and look at you for the next move. You roll your eye at their cute faces, like babies waiting for their mummy and were about to say you need to wait for your friends to come back when they walked in.

JAKE: Everyone ready?

After loading everything in, there were exactly 8 seats left free, plus the driver and 2 seats in front, next to him.

YBF/N: I'll seat in front, as I get car sick. I can take Ben there too if you want?

You nodd knowing it's the best choice, as none of the boys can sit in front and you can't leave them to take care of Ben.

JIMIN: Ah, Y/N is gonna seat with us. It's great, we can play a game to decide who's seating next to whom and no one is left alone this time! he claps in excitment.

JHOPE: Mmm..Let's play UP or DOWN.

They all nodd in agreement and you look at them confused.

Y/N: I ..uhm...have no ideea how to play that. They looked at you, shocked.

JIN: It's ok, I'll explain. We count to three, and you choose, UP or DOWN! he puts his arm up and down to demostrate.

Y/N: Oh wow, now I feel silly! you facepalm yourself.

After a few rounds, finally you get some pairs. Jimin &Suga, Taehyung & Hoseok. Jin is the 5th to get out. So, it's between you, RM and Jungkook now. You feel excited and scared of the result, a part of you really wanting to spend more time with Jungkook, but also, another part of you was praying to be either Jin or RM as you felt weird around Kookie after the whole kitchen thing earlier. A few rounds and no one leaves and then, RM picks different and you seat with JK.

He smiles happily and puts his arm around your sholder to pull you closer.

JK: You're with me! and shows his bunny smile, earning smiles from his hyungs and you smile back, feeling  a little shy from the attention.