Chapter 3

BTS POV

As they opened the door and stepped in the hallway, they heard the mob of fangirls getting around the corner and talking to their "saviors". They see one of the girls they've met pointing out in the house's direction and they all panic and get down. They sit there quietley waiting to see what happens next. A few minutes past and nothing happens. They relaxed a little, and got up to go inside. Jk is the first to open one of the doors, but as the door cracks open he sees this huge white fluff running towards him and quickly closes it. They look at each other in horror.

JIN: It's a huge dog! What if he bites us? he screams and hides behind RM for protection.

RM: It can't be too bad, she told us to be nice to him.

V: Oh yeah, so Ben must be the dog's name.

JHOPE: So who's going in first?

Jk: I am...Dogs love bunnies.. he shrugs and laughs at the nervous looks from his hyungs and opens the door again.

The big white fluff ball jumps straight on him, knocking him down and planting wet kisses all over his face. He starts laughing he's cute little laugh and playing with the dog and everyone relaxes.

They move inside one of the rooms, waiting for you to come back. Jk still on the floor playing with Ben while everyone laughs with him.

JIMIN: Be careful, Kook!

Y/N POV

As you get close to the house, you hear what sounds like the boys scream. You panic and you run inside and stop in your tracks as you take in the room. Trying to be quiet, you take your phone out and start filming how cute your dog is acting towards the boy on the floor, carefull to avoid getting any of the boys in the frame. Jk's body was hard to avoid, but you made sure his tattoos and face were not in.

The boys are slowly getting aware of your presence and they all step in front of Jk, angry looks on their faces, while Jin is helping Jk getting up from the floor. They start arguing with each other, the few words that reach you are "I told you so", "she's like everyone else" and "we shouldn't have trusted her". You're very confused and don't understand why everyone seems so angry with you. You  catch JK's eyes for a second, but were to stunned to manage any words so you just shake your head and tears start welling in your eyes.

Your friend walks in and finds you standing in front of them with a confused look on your face, while the boys are all shouting teribble things at you and Jk is behind them, trying to push through to get to you.

YBF/N: WTF is happening here? she gives them an annoyed look, not understanding why they're suddenly so horrible to you.

That catches everyone by surprise and gives JK enough time to limp closer to you.

JK POV

He was having fun with the dog and watched his hyungs slowly relaxing and laughing with him. All of a sudden, the atmosphere changed, and they all push eachother to get in front of him ,protectivly, as they mumbled something about photos and how they could've been so stupid to trust a stranger. Jin grabbed his arm and helpped him get up.

As he gets up JK takes in the phone in your hand and a wave of panic and anger goes through him. He now understood why everone was trying to protect him. He looks at your confused face and manages to catch your eyes filling up with tears while you're shaking your head at him. He stops to think what was happening just before everythig blow up like that and then relaxes.