Part 24

You head upstairs to get changed and YBF/N is there, also changing.

YBF/N: You felling ok? Are you catching a cold? she comes closer and touches the back of her hand on your forehead and then your cheek.

Y/N: I'm fine! you slap her hand away and then throw yourself on the bed, burring your face in the pillow. She sits down next to you, rubbing your back.

YBF/N: What's wrong? Did something happened again?

You groan loudly in the pillow and then lift your head, barely, so your voice is not muffled by the pillows.

Y/N: No..Yes..ughhh. you burry your face again.

YBF/N: Jungkook?

Y/N: Mmhmm. Is that obvious?

YBF/N: Depends.... whats wrong?

Y/N: It's just..I don't know...the way he's acting..it just drives me crazy...

YBF/N: Did he do anything to you? she frowns and starts carcking her knuckles jokingly.

Y/N: He's deffinitly doing things to me...(she almost gets up to go give him a pice of her mind, but then you sight and grab her shorts to pull her back) ...just not how you think.

YBF/N: Explain.

Y/N: You know I like him and I may or may not have a crush on him...it was obvious since I always fill your head with things he does...

YBF/N: Yeah..

Y/N: I was set on controling my self, and it was working ..

YBF/N: But?

Y/N: ugh....I don't know, he is being  sooo adorable sometimes, but then he's acting like a playboy..I just...I feel  my control slipping ..and it's so frustrating. Like, when we walked Ben earlier, he said I was the first girl he actually spent time alone and went for a walk with and hold hands with..

YBF/N: That is cute.

Y/N: right? But then he's doing his playboy shit and I wonder if I'm just imagining things...

YBF/N: I don't know...he seems like a sweet guy to me, but...he's a superstar, his gonna leave in a few days and you're probably not gonna see him ever again. Not like this, anyway... Is it really worth getting involved with him for 3 days?

Y/N: I know...I know.. you say and groan in the pillow again.

Y/N: oh..that reminds me...Jin offered me a job at Big Hit...

YBF/N: That little...he promised not to get involved..

Y/N: hm?

YBF/N: Mmm? I said it's a great opportunity...what did you say?

Y/N: That I'll have to think about it... You put your head down on the pillow and mumble "My life was perfectly fine, why did they have to bump into it and turn it upside down like this?"

YBF/N: (laughing) Literally... come on! she slaps your but, playfully. Get changed and lets go downstair, before they set the house on fire.

 Get changed and lets go downstair, before they set the house on fire