28| The Punishment

WARNING: Contains sexual contents ahead. Read at your own risks. R18+

28| The Punishment

3rd Person's PoV

"YOU'RE at it again, O. Staring at her in the middle of the night."

Hindi natinag sa kinauupuang couch si Orrest nang bigla na lamang lumitaw sa tabi niya si Rouge. He keep his eyes glued to Chandra's innocent sleeping face. He can't keep his eyes away even for a second.

"You know nothing will happen by just looking at her every night."

"I know." But seeing her angelic face is enough for him. He had insomnia so he never slept well. For as long as he remember, he have trouble sleeping. But just a glimpse on her face and all his tiredness vanishes.

"You should take your sleeping pills if you can't sleep again."

He sighed. "She is my sleeping pill. But I can't take her just yet. Not now. I will wait for her to open up to me."

"Until when?"

"Until her heart is ready to accept me."

Pagak na natawa ang lalaki. Hindi niya alam kung sa sagot ba niya o sa sitwasyon.

"Your obsession is really something, O."

Orrest can't help but smile upon hearing that. "That's a bit strong word for defining my interest for her. Let's say she just captivate me that's why I'm so engrossed on keeping her in my sight."

"Interest? Is that what you call it?" Hindi siya sumagot kaya nagsalita ulit ito. "Well, whatever it may be, your interest is still something."

Orrest smiles widen. Knowing Rouge was right.

He may be obsessed but he's not some kind of psycho who will let his feelings be controlled. Because he is the one who will control his obsession. His desire. His lust. And more over his need to possess her.

Naramdaman ni Orrest ang paggalaw ni Rouge sa tabi niya. "Remind me again why you asked me not to keep my eyes on her anymore."

"Trust." Walang pag-aalinlangan na tugon niya na saglit nag-iba ng posisyon sa pagkakaupo. "I want to give it to her."

He heard him scoffed. "I hate to break it to you. But I think she already lost it."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"I recovered some footage in Mr.Tanozo's house last night."

"Footage?" Ulit niya sa sinabi nito.

"I think you might wanna see this in your audio room instead of here."

He gripped the armrest. He doesn't want to leave yet. But Rouge's words was enough for him to bolt out of the room.

He fucking need to see that footage.

"Go." Aniya pagkaupo pa lamang sa mahabang sofa na naroon.

Walang salita na kinuha ni Rouge ang remote control para sa malaking flat tv screen at saka pinagana ang nag-iisang video na naroon sa isang files. Pagka-play ay agad nakita ni Orrest and dalawang bulto na tila nag-uusap sa gitna ng dilim.