Chapter 13

''Good morning my beautiful fiancée.'' Joe smiles, kissing my shoulder.

''Morning my handsome fiancé.'' I beam.

''So,'' He turns to face me. ''because you proposed first, does that mean I have to take Buswell?''

I shake my head. ''Only if you want to. Do you want me to take Sugg?'' I ask.

''Whatever you want to do, you can. You can stay Buswell if you want, or double barrel it.'' He smiles.

''I think I'd like to take Sugg.'' I grin.

''Are you sure? I can become Buswell, or Buswell-Sugg or Sugg-Buswell?'' 

Kissing his lips, I smile. ''Do you know how cute you are?'' I gush. He shakes his head. ''You're the sweetest. You're willing to change your name for me.'' I grin.

''Yeah, well, I love you, and I'd do anything for you,'' He blushes. ''Plus you're willing to change your name for me.'' 

''So cute,'' I mumble with a smile. ''I want to take Sugg, OK?'' He nods. ''Besides, I've already started practicing my new signature.'' I blush.

''Oh really?'' He cocks his brow with a smirk. I nod. 

''Yeah a few weeks back I was curious to see what my name would look like as Sugg, and then I couldn't stop.'' I admit.

''You cute little bean,'' He coos. ''Can I see?''

I nod, writing Dianne Sugg (pretend this is a signature.) on my hand. ''It looks so right.'' Joe smiles.

''It does. So, let me take your name?'' He nods.

''I'd be honoured.'' He grins.

''Good,'' I touch his nose with mine, before kissing him. ''Shall we head for breakfast then go to the next place?'' 

''Yeah, I'm gonna have a shower. Here,'' He rolls over, chucking me his wallet. ''Order room service. Whatever you want, I won't be long.'' I nod, looking at the menu.

/ / / /

Was the first thing we saw as we drove through Las Vegas

It was around 7PM by the time we reached Las Vegas, and I was starving.

Joe pulled round the corner of the hotel and I was lost for words,