Chapter 28

Three Weeks Later

6th May 2017

''Dianne, wake up!'' The sound of my sister in law's voice wakes me from my peaceful slumber. ''It's your wedding day.'' Oh shit, it is. Happy wedding day and birthday to me.

Stretching and yawning, I sit up. The sudden urge to be sick causing me to cover my mouth, as I run to the bathroom.

''Shit.'' I curse after throwing up.

''Are you alright, Di?'' 

''I'm fine, Zo. Nerves I think''

''You sure?'' She furrows a brow. ''You're not trying to tell me something, are you?''

''Like what?'' I ask clearly confused.

She laughs at my confused face. ''Di, are you pregnant?'' 

Oh shit. Could I be?!

I mean, its possible. I try and add the dates up in my head. 

Fuck, I'm six weeks late. ''Zoe, I'm six weeks late.''

''I thought as much,'' She smiles. ''You sit tight, stay there and I'll go and grab a test.''

Smiling, I go to grab my purse. ''No its on me. Call it a possible wedding present.'' She smirks.

''Thank you, Zo.'' I smile thankful.

''I won't be long.'' She smiles.

I look at my stomach in the mirror, noticing it's not as flat as it used to be, being a lot rounder. Yep its a possibility.

I'd now peed on the tests Zoe had bought. Now we wait.

I was nervous, but also so excited to think I could be.

''I'm so scared, Zo.'' I sigh.

''I know, but I'm right here. Do you want me to get Joe?''

I shake my head. ''No I want to surprise him if I am.'' I smile thinking about it.

''Cute,'' She giggles, just as the timer beeps. ''Ready?'' I nod.

''Yep. Three. Two. One.'' Taking a deep breath, I take Zoe's hand as we look.

/ / / / 

(muhaha!!! You need to wait.)

''Di, Liv is here.'' Zoe calls, as my makeup artist, Liv, arrives.

''Just coming.'' I finishing weeing, as I open the door.

''Hey girlie.'' She smiles, hugging me.

''Hey Liv, how are ya?'' I smile.

''Good. How are you, Mrs. Sugg to be, and birthday girl?'' She smirks.

''I'm amazing.'' I grin.

''Good, ready for me to make you more beautiful?'' 

''Yes please.'' I grin.

''Sit in this chair then, and we'll get started.'' I nod, smiling as I sit on the chair.

''Di, I've got a present from Joe.'' Tracey comes through with a black, velvet box.

I couldn't help the biggest smile that formed on my face as I read the note.

Dearest Dotty,

So today is the day. The day I marry the love of my life. My best friend,

I honestly have no words about how much I love you, I'd need a script,

You are my everything and I cannot wait to see you walking down that aisle in your amazing dress, which I know will knock the breath out of me,