Chapter 24

With two months to go until the wedding, I was off suit shopping with the lads.

I was also a proud uncle of a niece Aleeia Rose Deyes (just go with it, I'm not good with Maths  and I can't be arsed to work it out, if you guys know, let me know and I'll change it. We'll just say Zoe had the baby before their wedding.) and she's perfect. It kind of made me miss Noah being a new born, as he's now six months old.

Anyway, as I walk downstairs, I see Dot dancing with Noah who was laughing. I couldn't stop the grin that was forming on my face. She is the most amazing Mum. She really is.

I lean against the door frame sighing, as I watch my perfect family thinking about how lucky I got.

''Oh I didn't see you there.'' Dianne laughs, jumping slightly.

''Sorry I was just admiring my perfect family.'' I grin.

''Cute.'' She smiles, pecking my lips.

'' Breakfast?'' She nods, placing Noah in his highchair.

/ / / / 

''Joe, Caspar is here.'' I come down the stairs seeing one of my best friends stood in my hallway. I was driving Caspar, Byron and Alfie to London and meeting the rest there.
''Hey bud, you alright?'' I smile. ''How's Ambar?'' Caspar had just started seeing a model called Ambar.

''She's good thanks, bud,'' He smiles. ''You ready to go? Byron and Alfie are waiting outside.''

''Yeah let's go,'' I nod. ''Call me if you need me, OK? I'll be straight home.'' I say to Dotty. Ever since Noah had his first breathless incident, I've been a lot more protective.

''I'll be fine, I promise. I'll be able to handle it, like I always do, OK?'' 

''I know, I'm know, I'm sorry. I know you can. I just worry.'' I admit.

''I know, but we'll be fine. He hasn't had one for ages, has he?'' I shake my head. ''Exactly, so we'll be fine. Go and find your suit, bub. We're fine.'' Smiling, she places a kiss on my lips.

''I love you. Both of you,'' I grin. ''I'll be home if not tonight, tomorrow OK?'' We'd said that if we didn't find any suits today we'd stay over and look for some tomorrow too.

''Don't rush. If you need to stay over, do. We'll be fine.'' She smiles.

''OK, I'm going. I'll call you later, darling,'' I kiss her lips. ''And you buddy,'' I take Noah from Dot's arms. ''be a good boy for Mummy, OK? Daddy loves you and I'll see you later.'' I kiss his nose. 

''Joe, come on we need to go, we're going to be late.'' 

''Alright, alright, I'm coming.'' I chuckle. 

Love you I whisper.

Smiling, she mouths Love you too.

/ / / /

We had now arrived in London as I parked the car into a parking space.

''Which shop first?'' Byron asks.

''Maybe Top Man?'' 

''Lead the way, Suggy.'' 

I tried on these three,

I liked the style of the black one, but I didn't like the colour

''Why don't we head for food now, take a break then come back to it?'' My friend from back home, Liam, suggests.

''Nah I think we should do one more first then head for food.'' I reply, wanting to get my suit sorted as soon as.

''Alright mate, lets try Moss Bros next then we'll head for food.'' Says Alfie. Now I trust his choice of suit shop as he got his from there, so I know it'll be good.

''Lead the way, Deyes.'' 

/ / / / 

''So I think I've found our suit boys.'' I say, coming out of the fitting rooms.

'' I say, coming out of the fitting rooms

''Yeah I like it. Shall we try on and see if we suit it?'' Caspar asks.

''Please if you guys wouldn't mind.'' I smile, as the shop assistant finds their sizes.

''I think you've picked a good one here, bud.'' Liam replies, as they step out.

''Yeah, I think I have,'' I chuckle. ''Go get changed and we'll head for food.''

/ / / / 

After I'd ordered and paid for the suits, we find a place for food, when a wedding ring catches my eye in a window. ''Hey lads, wait a second,'' I walk closer. ''Can we stop in here a sec, I've seen the most gorgeous wedding ring for Dot.'' I smile, as I walk in.

''Hello sir, can I help you?'' That voice. I recognize that voice. 

Looking up at the person as I get a better look, my eyes go wide. ''Joe?''

I freeze. ''Shit. Shit. Shit.''

A.N. Sorry this chapter isn't the best and is quite short, its more of a filler really.

Who do we think is the mystery person?

Leave your comments below.