Chapter 20

''How about this one?'' It was now October and Joe and I were currently looking at wedding venues.  

I know I'd originally said I wanted to get married at Disney, but the one in Florida. And because Noah is too young to travel so far, as we didn't want him sat on an almost ten hour flight, I was looking at other beautiful castles.

''No, Dot,'' He shakes his head. ''I don't want you to settle for some castle that isn't the Disney one. I want you to have the proper one. Well, as close to.''

''I don't get what you mean.'' I pout.

He chuckles before taking my hand. ''Di, I'm suggesting we get married in Paris, use their castle.''

''Are you being serious?'' I gasp.

''Yes. Let me give you the wedding of your dreams.'' He smiles.

''You're amazing, do you know that?'' I coo.

''So is that a yes?'' He chuckles.

''It's a hell yeah.'' I laugh.

''Right then Miss. Buswell, lets book the next train and go to Paris and see if we can get married there next year.'' Joe kisses my lips.

''Lets go to Paris.'' I beam.

With a last minute train and hotel booked, we were on our way to Paris with a one month old.

/ / / /

Getting off the train and making our way to the hotel with a sleepy Noah, I gasp when we walk in.

''Wow.'' I gasp, placing Noah into his travel Moses basket.

''I know, stunning hey?'' 

''Indeed. That view is incredible.'' I smile, Joe wrapping his arms around my waist.

''Yes it is.'' He mumbles as he kisses my shoulder. 

I roll my head back, as I lean into him. ''Hmm, you're so beautiful,'' He mumbles. ''I'm the luckiest.''

I just grin. ''Come on soppy, let me have a freshen up and we'll meet Renée.'' Renée was our French wedding planner, and we had an appointment in two hours.

''Fineeeeee.'' He groans, begrudgingly detaching his arms from me.

/ / / /

''So here are some pictures I've got of previous weddings.'' Renée speaks.

'' Renée speaks