Chapter 30

After our amazing and exciting gender reveal scan, it was time for the honeymoon. We were off to Mexico for two weeks and Tracey was watching Noah for us.

I was a little nervous about flying, as I don't like it in general. But the fact I'm twelve weeks pregnant scares me even more, as I don't want anything to happen to our little girl.

''You OK, Dotty?'' Joe rubs his thumb across my hand.

''I'm just worried about flying, I don't want anything to happen to Dot.'' I sigh.

''Baby, Dot will be fine, I promise. I don't want you to worry because the more you do, the more stressed out baba will be.'' Joe reassures and calms me.

''You're right, I'm sorry.''

''Oh no, darling, you don't need to apologize. I know how scared you get about flying, but I'll be right next to you, OK?'' I smile, nodding as I kiss his lips.

''Thank you, I love you.'' 

''I love you too, Princess. Let's drop Noah off at Mum's then head to the airport.'' 

''Lead the way.'' I smile.

Time skip to them landing in Mexico

The beaming sun hit us as we step off the plane. It was early hours of the morning and it was already so hot. Pregnant women do not do well in heat.

''I'm going to sit down here, Joe, I'm so tired.'' I yawn, sitting down on a bench as we wait for our luggage.

''Alright sweetheart, I'll get the bags then I'll run and get the hire car.'' He smiles.

I nod, sipping on my water to keep my hydrated.

/ / / /

''Your ride Mrs. Sugg.'' Joe smirks, coming up with a key.

I giggle, as he takes my hand, as I wheel my case and follow him to the car.

''This is us.''

''Ooo cute

''Ooo cute.'' I giggle.

''Here you get in, I'll sort the bags.'' Chucking me the keys, I unlock the car and get in. My eyes soon becoming heavy.

/ / / /

''Di? Darling, wake up, we're here.'' Joe's voice wakes me from my slumber.

''Are we here already?''

''We are, you've been asleep the whole ride.'' He chuckles.

''Oh my, I'm so sorry Joe.'' I apologize.

''Please don't apologize sweetheart, you're carrying our little Princess, you're allowed to be tired.'' He smiles.

''I know, I just feel bad as you've driven the whole journey sat in silence.''