OTP Drabbles Part 2

Hey I'm back! Most of you are probably wondering where the new Hermitcraft: Origins update is. I've decided to take a quick break from it. Not that long, maybe just another week or so, and then I'll come back with a new chapter.

While you wait, here are some more OTP drabbles. Enjoy!

You're The Bright Spot In My Life - Iskall x Stress

Iskall found Stress on her castle balcony, lying down and gazing at the stars. The bright light in the sky reflected against the ice queen's own eyes, giving it an extra gleam.

Iskall walked towards her, smiling a little. "Whatcha doing?"

"I'm naming the stars after people I love." Stress traced a constellation in midair.

"Do I get a star?"

"You get the sun."

Iskall couldn't hide the rising blush in his cheeks. "But you're the Ice Queen. I, as the sun, would melt all your ice."

Stress laughed at Iskall's logic. "Well, it's worth it. You're the brightest star in my life."

You're Not A Monster - Grian x Mumbo

"I'm a monster."

"Say that one more time. I will psychically fight you."

Grian turned towards Mumbo. Mumbo could see the obvious pain and hurt in Grian's eyes.

"I'm a monster. I just stood by while...they...completely destroyed Evo. I could have stopped them. But I didn't know what to do. I froze. By the time I moved, it was too late."

Mumbo thought about his next words. "Grian, I'm not saying there was no way to avoid that. You could have tried to stop it. But," he continued, seeing Grian's mouth open, "it happened in the past. Almost two years ago. You need to stop dwelling on it and move on. I'm being honest here."

"But—"

"I said I would psychically fight you."

"Okay, okay!" Grian held his hands in surrender. Even though it was probably a minor distraction from the "Evo Incident", Mumbo was thankful for it.

Mending The Past - Cub x Scar

(Bringing back the Infinity Portal series, plus some Convex angst because why not?)

The Infinity Portal stood grand and magnificent, taunting Scar with it's height. As if he wasn't short enough.

Doc's words echoed in the back of Scar's mind. This portal will show you your greatest desire.

His greatest desire was to fix the mistake he'd made. Scar had made a lot of mistakes in his life, but no other mistake had hurt him so badly like this one.

It might have broken his relationship with Cub forever.

He hadn't thought before he spoke. It was all his fault. He needed to fix it.

And to do that...he needed to travel back in time. And that only way to remotely do that was...this. The Infinity Portal.

Scar hated this idea already. But it was the only way to fix the past.

Before he could change his mind, he took a deep breath and stepped through the portal.

Cat Person - Ren x Grian

Ren watched with envy as Grian cuddled Maui and Pearl lovingly. Even though he wouldn't admit it out loud, Grian looked adorable. 

"Do I get some love and affection?" Ren joked. Grian chuckled under his breath and continued petting Maui.

"Sorry, I'm more of a cat person."

Ren pretended to look hurt. "I'm offended. I thought I would be an exception."

"No exceptions. Maui and Pearl hold the number one place in my heart."