Tree

Damian had another argument with his father.

He left the Batcave saying some curses in Arabic. Alfred sighed and Batman glared as he leaves the premises.

He changed into civilian and grabbed his sword racing towards the backyard. At the end of the very big yard, was a tree. The location of the tree simmed hidded from the rest. It was Damian's 'stress tree'. He spends a lot of reading under that tree. So, since it is his stress tree, he ran towards it and started stabbing and scratching it his sword. He grunts everytime he swings his weapon, livid and frustrated over his stubborn father.

He couldn't get his anger out, so he threw his sword and started punching the tree. The tree wasn't the tallest that's why it didn't stand out from the rest. It shook at every punch he threw, dead leaves falling down to the ground. His punches grew more aggressive as he felt himself about to cry. Then out of nowhere, a girl jump down from the tree right infront of him, he almost fell in surprise but he held his stance.

She was peculiar. She had pupil-less eyes that were full on emerald green. She had very long black hair. Her skin, tanned gold and looked very soft. She was taller than him so he had to look up to her face. He's  gotta admit, she looks beautiful. She scowled down at him, which reminded him of someone he knows.

" What are you doing to my tree? " she spat, her eyes filled with rage. She must really love that tree.

He was surprised at her remark. Her tree?  He glared at her.

" Your tree?! Your in my family's property!" He hissed as he realized something. Wait--

" How did you get in here?" he added, eager to know the answer. There are securities everywhere, how did she possibly got in?  He thought, raising his eyebrows.

She looked at him, taken aback by his question. This strange short boy, ran up to her favorite tree and started attacking it and had the balls to question her presence. She wasn't a stranger to this place, infact she comes here every summer to visit people that are dear to her.

" Excuse me?" she raised her eyebrow, completely offended. " How did you get in here? A short tempered dork like you suddenly appeared and started to scratch the tree that planted!" she hissed, which made Damian feel more anger towards this stranger.

" I happen to live here." he said oh-so-confidently.
" A girl with a gigantic mop for a hair such as yourself, don't ask questions like that, added with an insult to a Wayne." he scowled, returning an insult. She narrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" Wayne? So your the new edition to the family as I heard." she said, leaning her back to the tree.

" Indeed. And you are?"

" Mar'i Grayson."

Damian's eyes widen. Grayson? So she--

" Seriously though. Why do you have to hurt my tree? Grampa Bruce helped me plant this. It was my oldest memory with him!" she said exasperated.

" Grampa?" Damian was utterly confused. What was happening?

" Yeah. Dad told me he wasn't my real  grandfather since my real once are dead." she informs as she runs her fingers on the scratched part of the tree, not looking him in the eyes.

" Who-- who's your dad?"

" Um, Dick Grayson."

Holy shit. Damian's eyes widen, as wide as they can. Mar'i can tell that he hasn't heard that Dick had a daughter.

" W-with whom?" Damian stuttered.

" Kori'ander-- wait. My dad didn't tell you about me?"

" Does this face look like that it is aware of this half alien, half human hybrid's existance?" he replied. Both were annoyed. Dick didn't tell Damian, and now, they are both caught up in this awkward moment.

" You must be Demon Wayne then?" Mar'i said breaking the awkward silence.

" Damian." he corrects. Mar'i paused, still puzzling the information.

" Demon Damian?" she said, saying it carefully. Damian mentally face-palmed.

" No. It's Damian Wayne." he spat and scowled at her.

" Oh." she said with embarrassment. She then elevated from the ground which gave Damian answers on how she got in the property. Or maybe because Dick is back in Gotham.

She flew above him and grabbed the branch of the tree and started swinging back and forth. He looked up to her and immediately looked down. He blushed. He cleared his throat to get her attention. She stopped swinging and tilted her head at him.

" You are aware that you are wearing a skirt, correct?" he said, refusing to look at her because his face is red as a tomato.

She blushed in embarrassment and punched him in the arm, careful to not use her tamaraenian strength on him, which she wish she could.

" PERVERT!" she yelled straight at his face.

" -TT-  I am not to blame for your indecency, Grayson."

They both knew that this is the start of there twisted friendship, which they will end up calling it 'rivalry' 

••••

Author's note ::

I'm sorry this story kind-of sucks. I wasn't really inspired to write but I know I had to, that's why it's a little crappy. I'll try to make the next story less of a dissapointment.

Also feel free to give some ideas! I really need it honestly. Kbye--

- lil'dom<3