Seven Minutes Of Heaven

This is probably the longest one so far, so buckle up.

•••

The richest man in Gotham, Bruce Wayne, is hosting another event. The party was mainly to celebrate the opening of a new building to which where the party is held.

The whole 'Bat-family' dressed nice for tonight since Bruce wanted them to attend. He even managed to make Damian come.

The youngest Wayne was in a terrible mood for being forced to wear a tie. He sat down refusing to hold a discussion with every businessman that comes up to him. He basically sat in silence, wishing to leave the event.

Not long after the Waynes' arrival, Colin arived along with Jon. They were surprisingly invited. Colin managed to dress nice and it was written all over Jon's attire that his mom helped him. They immediately saw Damian by himself and ran up to him.

" Damian!" Colin exclaimed. Damian turned to see his two friends running towards his direction. His mood didn't change but he did notice that Colin is surprisingly dressed nice.

" Wilkes. Kent. Glad you can attend." He blanky greeted, nodding at them. Colin sat beside Damian and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. He gave Damian a smirk and that's when he knew, that Colin was up to no good.

" So Mar'i is attending, right?" He asks, giving a devilish grin. His grin grew even more as the young Wayne's face bloomed pink blushes. Jon snickered at Damian's unusual expression, but he stopped as he realized that Colin is up to something that will probably involve him helping the redhead out. His prophecy was correct.

" S-she is?! Where-" Damian stuttered and was immediately cut off by Jon.

" I think she hasn't arrived yet. You should ask her to dance!" he exclaimed and quickly added, "When she arrives, that is." He smiled at both of his friends. Colin had that evil look and Damian looks frantic.

" -TT- never. I refuse to dance." he enunciates, loosening his tie a bit.

" Seriously?! I thought you have a crush on Mar'i?" Colin growled, leaned back to his chair and crossed his arms over his chest.

" Wha-! Since whe-- I-i don't have feelings for Grayson's gremlin!" Damain said, all flustered. Colin and Jon just simply looked at each other, smirking.

" Whatever! I don't have time for both of your immaturities." He added, getting up from his sit and walking away.

" Wow. He's such a tsundere."

" Ye- wait. What's a 'tsundere'?" Jon simply asked Colin.

" Wait. You don't know what a 'tsundere' is?" Colin asked and Jon shrugged in reply.

" Tsunderes are people who deny they feelings for someone even though its so  obvious. Seriously dude, you should really start watching anime." Colin informs Jon as the bell of the ball entered the Wayne event. Mar'i Grayson.

The two friends looked at each other then to their broody friend. Damian obviously noticed Mar'i's arrival. Colin and Jon were the only people that noticed that Damian was blushing. Hard.

Mar'i looked gorgeous. She always did and she doesn't even have to make an effort. She wore a simple red, long sleeved dress that was just above her knees. She wore black heels and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. She arrived with both of her parents and was immediately left alone with Steph, and started chat with her.

Jon averted his gaze from Damian to Colin. He was wearing an evil smile, which kind-of scared him.

" Dude... W-what are you planning?" Jon asked Colin, concern in his voice. This is probably not a good idea--