Marked

Damian was walking casually when Jason had stopped him. He observed him, specifically his neck.

" What is this?" Jason demanded. He had pulled Damian closer so he can see his neck better.

Damian gaped his eyes. Nervous, he covered the the side of his neck with his hand. But shortly after, Jason yanked his hand away because it was blocking the ominous mark upon his neck. Tim's head suddenly popped out of Jason neck and squint his eyes to see what the commotion is about.

" I-is that....a hickey?" Tim asked making Damian sweat.

" No it is not!" Damian hissed and pushed Jason away from him.

" Where did you get that?" Jason asked and crossed his arms.

" From training." He muttered but the former Robins still heard him.

" You were making out with someone during training?" Tim asked. He raised his eyebrow and the corner of his mouth quirks up.

" No!" Damian spat. " It's an injury, from training."

" Yeah right."

" But it is!" He protested.

" Damian, that's not an injury you get from training and you know it." Jason said.

" Hey guys." Mar'i greeted, walking in the same room as them. She stopped and inspected them. " What's this about?"

They turned to her and Damian looks anxious. "Damian's gotta a hickey." Tim blurted out. The brothers looked back at their younger one and gave a look saying that he should just confess. Damian looked at Mar'i and glared at her, she whispered 'sorry' and gave a shrug.

Damian pulled himself away from Jason's grasp, "-Tt-" and walked out of the room. Mar'i followed him and nobody seemed suspicious.

" What the fuck, Mar'i!" Damian hissed and pointed to the mark on his neck, once they were alone in a room.

" I'm sorry, okay?" Mar'i apologized. " I got carried away plus, you seem to like it." she added, smirking.

" Well I-- it-it's not pleasant when father sees this." He protested. " Seriously Mar'i, you didn't even tell me that you left a bruise. I walked around the manor with this!  The worst part is, Todd and Drake saw it!"

" Well...think of it as a mark."

" Because it is." he said as she rolled her eyes.

" What I mean is," she started. " that it's my mark. You're my territory. No one else can have you but me." she grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He looked at her and kissed her. She giggled between their lips, Damian gave a 'tt' but careful not to break the kiss. He was both annoyed and inlove with his secret girlfriend. They have been dating for six months now and they have not mentioned it to either of their families. They believed that the reason for their amazing relationship is that no one knows, except Colin and Lian, they know.

" I was not aware that, that is the purpose of this mark."

" Well, it also means that you had a great time." she smirked and played with the hair at the back of his head.

" How coincidental. I did have a great time." he smiled and she laughed.

They continue to embrace each other and they immediately pulled away from each other's grasp when Stephanie yelled 'Dinner!'.