Royalty : The sequel

There they were. Standing infront of the castle doors, about to enter.

Damian was in a very bad mood that he didn't even realize that they were entering the grand palace of Tamaran. He and his father were greeted by castle guards in Tamaranian. They too can speak their language, infact, it was the first language Damian had learned.

They walked in the throne room and the King was sitting on his chair. They knelt down and bowed their heads as the King laughed.

" Please, stand up. It's weird seeing you bow, Bruce." Dick said. They rose up and Bruce smiled at the King.

" I know." Bruce uttered. " But it's good to show respect." Dick smiled and nodded at him.

" Oh!" Dick exclaimed. " Is this young Damian Wayne? You have grown into such a handsome man." the compliment didn't really affect Damian, he was just in such of a bad mood that the flattering words didn't really mattered to him.

" Thank you, your majesty." the dark-haired lad, bowed.

" Well, let's proceed to the dining area where you'll meet your wife-to-be." Damian mentally cursed at what the King said. " Then we shall discuss about everything over dinner." He informed as they walked to the direction of the dinning hall.

Damian glared at the marble floor of the castle. He heard his father and the King talking and laughing, it only made him angrier.

Yes. He did want to get married at some point, but to get arranged to someone you don't know? That was completely unacceptable to him.

His father did want him to date and asked him to, but he declined so many times to the point where he doesn't even want to hear the word 'date'.

After all, the only reason why he didn't want to date any of the women back on earth, is that he was already inlove with someone. Weird that he'd fantasize about her, he imagined spending the rest of his life with her. He imagined marrying the Princess. His dreams was all about Mar'i.

He loves her. He already knew that. For so long now, he knew that he loves her. But, he was being arranged to someone. He sighed. They turned to enter the large arched doorway. If it was Mar'i that he is being arranged to, he would want that more than anything. But the chances were low. The King loves his daughter very much, he won't just give her away to someone like him.

He still refused to look up. They stopped and his father stood beside him. He saw the King's feet stopping and judging where the feet is pointing, he was facing Damian and Bruce. He heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor and approaching them.

He slowly moved his head off the floor to look at his bride. And he didn't know if his dreaming or hallucinating. Before him, was none other than Princess Mar'iand'r Grayson of Tamaran.

His eyes gaped. He was happy but he still couldn't believe it. " Mar'i?" he called and she looked up almost immediately when she heard his voice.

" Damian." she smiled. She sounded like she was relieved that it was him she had to marry.

They smiled at each other, and from the way they look at one another, it looked like they didn't need convincing to simply get married to the other.

" Judging by the look on your faces," the King spoke. "I think it's settled." he smiled and held out his hand for Bruce to shake. He took his gesture and shook his hand.

Not in a million years Damian thought he could ever get married to Mar'i. He imagined it but he didn't think it was possible.

They had some time alone together, to -according to their fathers- talk. Damian confessed to Mar'i that he loved her since the day he first saw her. He didn't understood the feelings and he realized them when he left the planet.

Mar'i also confessed that she loves him and was upset that he had to leave. They sealed their mutual love for each other with a kiss. Damian proposed to Mar'i properly, which she did not expect at all.

•  •  •

Hi! Sorry if it's super short, I was kind-of rushing and wanted to get to the editing part and publish it.

Apparently, I finished the chapter that is after this one, first, so I rushed this one. Hope you enjoyed even if it was crappy! Kbye.

-lil'dom<3