Ponytail

For Damian, gym class was pointless. He hated having to go to the school gym and throw balls at students to get grades. He rather read a book than to flex your physical abilities, plus he's agility is way beyond your average fourteen year old. He is Robin after all.

All the students gathered and waited for the teacher's announcement. Damian stood next to his friend, Colin, repeatedly clicking his tongue. The teacher stood in front of all of them and announced that the game would be dodge ball. Again.

This time, they didn't get to pick their partner but the teacher would. He called the students names and paired them up with another student. Colin was called and he was not playing with Damian but with another student.

" Wayne and... Grayson." the teacher announced. Colin let out a wild laugh and quickly covered his mouth since students where looking at him. Damian simply gave a death glare and Colin gave an unapologetic grin.

Colin knew that Damian had been crushing on this girl named: Mar'i Grayson, who happens to be his partner. The girl was his and Damian's age and she wore a ponytail all the time. The reason for Damian's crush on this girl, because her intelligence was not compared and definitely above the other girls'. She was kind and her beauty was big plus. Colin can't help his smile as he watches his friend walk next to the dark haired girl who gave him a smile. He snickered as the Wayne's face tinted red.

The game eventually started as the whistle pealed. Students started throwing balls at each other and knocking each other out of the game. Damian was definitely distracted. He couldn't focus because his heart beated faster everytime his gaze met Mar'i.

Suddenly, the rubber holding her hair up to a ponytail, broke. Her hair immediately fell down to her back which distracted her. She got hit in the face and she fell back on her butt.

" Ow!" she hissed as she rubs her face with her hand.

Damian assited her up and gaped his eyes. He had never seen her with her hair down before. But one thing's for sure, she looks amazing.

" Why are looking at me like that?" she asked and Damian was snapped back to reality.

" Uh- nothing! A-are you okay?"

" Yeah I'm fine. I don't know why, but my ass hurts even more than my face."

He smiled as she did. He looked down and blushed really hard. He realized that he was holding her hand and quickly pulled his hand to his chest.

" Grayson, are you okay?" the teacher yelled from the opposite end of the room.

" I'm fine!" she yelled back.

After gym class, Colin brought up the experience and how he couldn't stop laughing at Damian's red face. He punched Colin a few times which only mad his laugh louder.