Love mark

This was suggested by one of my readers! DustOfSun here's Bruce's reaction! Enjoy! Carry on...

• • •

*VROOOMMM!*

The sound of a speeding Batmobile echoed through out the night. The Batcave entrance opened and gave way to the fabled black vehicle that the Bat rides every night to save his beloved city from monster creeping and lurking in the shadows.

Damian, A.K.A the Robin, jumped out of the car and watched as Nightwing parked his motorcycle on the side. Batman jumped out and nodded at both of the boys. They did a good job tonight and as a prize, they get to finish patrolling early.

Nightwing and Robin walked towards the locker room to change. The entrance was just a few feet away from the batcomputer, they walk in and the room which was decorated with lockers that had names on them and are srewed to the stone wall. They go to their own lockers and started to get undressed.

" We were on fire tonight!" Dick exclaimed as he pulls down his uniform's zipper.

" -Tt-" Damian whispered. He takes off his cape, his mask, then removes his utility belt and his red vest. Without the cape and the vest, he looks like his wearing a black, skintight scuba-suit.

Dick looks over his shoulder to see his younger, adoptive brother taking his gloves and boots off. Damian scratched his neck and Dick squint as he noticed something. He immediately slid his gray shirt over his head and walked to Damian. The dark-haired teenager took his top off and grabs his white long sleeve shirt from the locker when he heard Dick gasp.

" Where did you get that?" he pointed to the purple mark on his neck.

Damian immediately knew what he was talking about, so he covered his neck and backed a few steps away.

" It's from a fight."

" Stop lying Damian. I've seen hickeys before, it's pretty common when you're part of this family." he said. " Now who's the lucky gal?" he asked, brightly smiling.

" There is no 'gal'." Damian rolled his eyes and continued to tie his shoelaces.

" So a boy then?"

" What?! You think I'm gay?!" he angrily demanded.

" Jeez, Damian, calm down. Plus there is no judge anyway, we'll accept you, gay or not." Dick informs. "So you have girlfriend now, huh?" he smirked as Damian blushed.

" I-"

" I can't believe it! Our little baby-bird is dating! Jason and Tim didn't think you would, but I didn't stop believing in you!"

" I'M NOT DATING!" Damian yelled and Dick started laughing.

" We're a family of detectives. Don't play dumb." he continued to laugh. Damian scowled, wishing he could punch him in the gut. " Wait until Bruce sees that, he's gonna flip!"

" Don't tell father!"

" I won't have to." he reassured, smiling to himself. "With your new hair cut, I think Bruce will see it himself." he smirked.

Damian gave him the dirtiest look he could pull off. He was right though, his father will see the mark eventually. He stomped out of the locker room and walked pass his father, who was sitting in his chair.

Before he could step foot on the stair case, his father called his name, stopping him dead in the tracks. His stomach started to feel weird, like a knot and hot fire.

He turned slowly to face his father, he put on a serious or so, bored look so he won't look suspicious. " Yes, father?" he says, gulping the lumps in his throat.