Green-eyed

" Damian!" Mar'i yelled through the comminicator. "The hell! Get your head in the game!" she growled as he snaps out of his thoughts.

He had been thinking about a lot of things. Things that had been haunting him. He shook his head and beat the crap out of the thugs that's about to rape the innocent girl. He hated rape. It was one of the worst crime to be done in his own opinion. He and Nightstar are patrolling tonight and he got distracted. Daydreaming about something that had happened just a few weeks ago.

They finished the thugs and assured the girl that they won't hurt her anymore. The cops arrived and took the unconscious men to the vehicle and to jail. They stayed in the alley as they watched the police leave the premises.

" What was that about?" Mar'i asked. Her voice was soft but serious. Her voice was one of the things he admired about her, but one thing, he admired absolutely everything about her.

" I got distracted." he scowled and pulled the trigger of his grappling hook, shooting it to the sky. He went straight to the Titans Tower and to his room. He kicked his boots off and crashed to bed.

*   *   *

SWASHHH!!!

Damian swings his sword and cuts a droid in half. He watched as it pixelates away.

SWINGGG!!!

" Jesus, Damian!" Colin hissed as he dodged the sword that was coming at him. Damian got frustrated and started throwing his sword. " You could have killed your best friend!" he said causing Damian to roll his eyes.

" Tt. A shame," he said. " if my sword hit you I wouldn't have to deal with your annoying and insipid babbling." Damian added and Colin mentally gasped.

" Awk! How rude!" Colin spoke, trying his best to be sarcastic, but, he was offended, then again, Damian doesn't really mean the things he says. Most of the time.

The young Wayne sighed and ran his hands to his damped hair because of sweat. " Why are you here, Wilkes?" he asked, slightly getting annoyed that he can't have the training room for himself. He does train when his troubled, and he's always troubled. Training is part of his everyday routine, but tonight was no excuse. For the past month, he had been thinking alot about Mar'i. Why?  Something about his huge feelings for her, then again...

...Colin was about to open his mouth to answer, but two hands slid down his shoulder. Soft lips pressed against his freckled cheek. " Mar'i," he breathed. The embony haired teenager giggled against her boyfriend's ear and quickly got quite at the sight of Damian.

It was awkward since his best friend is dating the only girl he ever felt strong feelings for. But he let her slip away. They shared the same feelings for one another but Damian lost in the game of love. Soon Colin and Mar'i started dating each other after he comforted her one night. Damian can't help but to be jealous, but he didn't spoke out about it because it would be selfish of him to take away their happiness and scoot inbetween their relationship. They were both happy and he was happy to see her happy with him, even if they didn't share the same joy, it was enough.

" It's okay." Damian assured. " I'll just leave, I'm done anyway." he added leaving the two behind.

Damian layed in his bed. His mind circulated in the thought of Mar'i. He slept with the loneliness and pain in his heart.