༺𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊༻

xXx

I'd reccomend you read this note before you scroll down. I will be explaining important information that is incorporated into the story before we actually get to it

Welcome to my new book!

I just wanted to explain a few things and express how grateful I am for anyone that followed me along from My Favourite Mistake to now, The Moon and The Sun.

I.... have an EXCESSIVE amount of ideas for this book. I have a lot to unpack, so I'm hoping you'll stick around to see it all. It would mean the absolute world!

That being said this story is very different from anything I've ever done. I've never wrote fantasy, just romance so PLEASE be easy on me. I'm just a beginner on here n half the time idk what I'm doing.

Now you read the summery, but I'd like to add some further detail to it. There is no such thing as modern times in this book, and the current time this book is set on, is the 19th century.

Have you ever seen the Anne with An E 2017 adaptation? That show is set on the 19th century and it is visually STUNNING, and that's exactly what I'm trying to go with here, but mix it with Chilling Adventures of Sabrina lol.

Now most writers or the people who make these shows/films do not set a current time as to when this fantasy universe existed, beacuse it is unrealistic therefore it's not something that matters too much in fantasy.

However I wanted you to have a clear view as to what everything and everyone looks like, as everything I will be mentioning will be from that period of time.

That being said because I'm not trying to write a freaking history book here I will be incorporating current day themes or just little things that seem a bit unrealistic for that century.

If there's one thing I've learned about fantasy from my research for this, it's that you can do whatever the fuck you want and it can still make sense because it all comes down to it being a magical universe, so don't try to think about it too hard.

Romance will obviously play a huge part in this book as it does in any of my other books beacuse at the end of the day we both know that's the reason this whole thing is even happening lmao.

Oh and also no siblings! Neither Ross or Laura have any in this book and people that are close to them won't necessarily reflect the irl version of them for example if any of them has a parent the name and the appearance will change and they will not be the same. They're  also both 25 years old so a year older than irl.

I don't wanna spoil anything for you, so I'll just let you follow the story along and if you have any questions about this little universe do not hesitate to comment them! I'll get back to you in a heart-beat.

In each chapter I will be posting I would reccomend you look at the media. The first ones are probably going to be filled with the characters.

Now I know you know our mains, but you probably don't know their roles in the story fully or what their friends look like or any other side characters, so for better visual representation I'll be doing that for a while.

I'm sure I'll run out of those characters to put in there in like the third chapter or something, lol, so instead I'll be putting pictures (or maybe videos and gifs it depends on what I find) from the 19th century so you better get the feel of things, or explanatory visual representations of their powers, if there's a new outfit one of them is wearing or a special place they're at or even an activity they're doing there will be pictures to help you out properly get into the story.

I've got big plans for this baby, and I hope that despite some of you not being all into that fantasy shit you give this book a chance.

I was one of you literally yesterday lmao. And then I read that fantasy book I mentioned and I was looking more into it and just thought "Hey... that's pretty cool. Let me give it a try"

Totally irrelevant but the cover is also made by me and I like how it turned out so I hope you do too.

Oh! And I forgot to mention this book will be in third pov as per the request of most people.

It is worth mentioning that I feel like this book will be my longest, best, and the one I put all my effort into yet. If you liked My Favourite Mistake and the effort I put into that I feel like you'd grow to love this book too.

If you read all of this... genuinely thank you!! I feel like this note will help you better understand the story but I know most people will skip it since I'm planning on posting a chapter at the same time as this comes out so we start with a bang lol.

Anyway, enjoy my new little creation! I have yet to write the first chapter so idk what you're about to read, but regardless I hope you enjoy it!

Let's see what our dear Ross and Laura have gotten themselves into this time.

xXx