༺𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗༻

Warning!

The content below involves sexual language and other sexual acts. If you feel uncomfortable consuming that type of media or are underage do not read, or proceed with caution. Reader discretion is advised! 18+

xXx

"Has your.. mother, payed you any visits lately?"

She blinked a little, looking away from the food and now up at his face.

His face was serious, and looked a bit uneasy.

Sighting, she hummed, shaking her head.

"No, Ross, she has not"

The answer made his eyebrows furrow slightly, and he nodded, laying on his elbows "Hm. Wonder why"

"Because I'm happy" she lightly responded, not looking at him.

From this angle he could see her slightly exposed back, and her soft hair as she looked straight at the view in front of her.

She then looked back at him, and his confused stare made her chuckle a bit.

"She shows up in stressful situations for me. I haven't felt like that in a while"

The food now at the side of the blanket and neatly tucked in the baskets she brung after they ate most of it, left room in the blanket.

Enough for her to lay beside him, but in the opposite way with only her elbows keeping her chest from fully laying on the ground.

She looked up at him, a soft smile laying on her lips.

He only stared at them for half a minute or so, before he looked at her eyes again "And that's because of me"

A little flush showed up on her cheeks, and she looked down, needing to hide it before she looked back at his eyes again.

"What? You said it first" he teased, making her roll her eyes "You make it impossible to be sweet to you. Maybe if I start offending you again you'll come to your senses"

"Oh, I enjoy that too" he smirked.

"You have ego issues" she raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think that's some new trait, is it?" he looked away from her.

She kept staring at the side of his face, as if in a trance "No, you've always been like that" she hummed.

"Maybe that's why fate brung us together" he shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" her eyebrows furrowed.

He looked back at her, smiling "That your ego's just as evident as mine"

"It is not" she pouted, feeling attacked and pouting at him "You, make everything I say to you into a compliment. I only take real compliments"

"I'm sure you do your majesty" he chuckled, laying down completely now as he felt the pressure on his elbows get the best of him.

Well they were royals- having a bit of a big head was understandable and only consequential.

"I am not egotistical, dear sir" she furrowed her eyebrows, still rejecting the idea, now looking down at him.

"Somehow you're that and too nice to be true" he sighted "and somehow you're the light and the dark. Somehow you make me angry and somehow you make me..."