༺𝐗𝐈༻

xXx

"Woah that's crazy" Abigail's eyes widen.

She was in Laura's room (which in first view of she'd made the remark that she thought she was too normal to even be in because of how stunning it was), and the both of them were sitting in her bed.

Well, Abigail was sitting, Laura was laying down on her stomach with her elbows in her bed as she rested her head in her hands and confessed everything that had happened to her to fire down Abbey's curiosity.

"Tell me about it" she sighted.

"So wait, King Ross gets to stay in this palace with you for about a week, and then you'll do the same in his palace so it looks like he's now courting you in the public eye?" Abigail noted, eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Precisely" Laura nodded.

"And then what? Where shall you live permanently? What happens to the countries?" she asked again, still curious.

"We shall all be moving in another castle. That one is located almost in the barrier of both of our countries so the council said that it would be quite useful. It's abandoned as of now but our people are working on getting it back up on it's feet. They said that it's bigger and even more stunning but it just needs some work, and about the countries... they'll simply join" Laura shrugged as if it was nothing and Abigail's eyes widen.

"What?" she gasped "They'll join?"

"Yes. This is more than an alliance, it's us joining forces after so many years of silence between us. I was not willing to leave my country to live in Madelvia without anyone to rule it, and Ross obviously wasn't doing so either, so we had no other choice. The countries will join and they shall be renamed 'The United Sun and Moon or TUSAM', however even thought it will be the same place the territories are different, so the names of the places will still be Charlotte and Madelvia" Laura slowly explained to the curious gaze of her best friend.

Even as she explained it she could not believe what she was saying. This had to be the biggest change she'd ever experienced, and after all of these arrangements it was becoming more and more clear that there was no escaping this wedding now, no matter what she or Ross thought.

I'd been a long meeting with the council the night before, and she'd barely gotten any sleep last night because it was simply crazy for her head to wrap around.

And even though they seemed to have every little detail figured out, it was very stressful to think about let alone actually do the transition.

This was not a change that would only affect her, but her people as well, and she just hoped with all her heart that it was for the better, and that they didn't fight it.

The kingdoms of the moon and the sun couldn't be more different from the exterior, but if you saw very closely, you'd notice the places were almost identical.

And that's beacuse, as per her grandma's words, the countries had had an alliance years ago, so a lot of the people lived similar lives beacuse they'd been so connected.

Then of course, the disagreements started and the countries disconnected once again, only to fall in silence until the king if Madelvia spoke up.

"I can't believe it" Abigail shook her head "Well what if your marriage with King Ross isn't as peaceful as you'd like it to be? From what you've said you already don't like him, and you're sure not in love, so what happens to all of this if you simply can't live together no more?"

"They're giving us time" Laura sighted "After we move in we have five full months of time to say if we'll go through with it or not. There will be no official announcement until then, and if it happens, there's no looking back after"