Valentines Day Part 2 | Chapter 2

Akira POV
Same day
1:45pm

"Okay class so today-" my social studies teacher was continuing the lesson right before he got cut off.

"Oh hello, this is a new student" one of the mentors said while coming in this this fine ass brownskin nigga come in.

He was too fine, right off the bat I could tell that he's one of them niggas that hit on me and don't stop.

I went back to doing my work as I heard whispers from the females around me basically saying how they gone jump on his dick and how they wanna ride his face.

Ya know usual thot shit, I continued to ignore those voices and continue on with my work.

"Hello there, may I catch your name?" I heard the teacher asked.

"Eric" his deep voice replied.

"Well welcome to my class, you can have a seat next Akira right there" he said while pointing to the seat next to me.

Oh lord. Let me get ready for this nigga to hit on me for the whole bell.

He came and sat next to me, he smelled of strong weed and cologne. That smell makes my mouth drool for some weed right about now.

While I did my work and he sat next to me, he didn't say nothing nor glance at me once. Maybe he's just building the courage to flirt with me.

"Uhh excuse me?" He said tapping me on my arm.

Ahh looky looky. Time to bob this nigga.

I looked up at him getting ready for this corny ass pick up line.

"Do we need anything for this class like notebooks?" He asked.

I was shocked and loss for words.

"Uh y-yea just one notebook" I replied sounding like a dumb ass shuddering.

He chuckled. "Ight thanks" he continued.

For the rest of the class he didn't look nor flirt with me. Did I feel some type of way? No.

I just wasn't expecting him to not flirt, maybe I need to humble myself.

Then the bell rung to get home. I packed up my things and left out the classroom.

"You left this" Eric said coming up to me giving me my car keys.

"Thanks" I said then grabbed them and walked off away to my car.

On my way out of the school I saw Bobby, he was Mr.Kae's son which was a close friend to my dad and JJ.

"Hey bobbo" I said putting my arm around his neck.

Bobby was tall as fuck for another 15 year old but he was taller then Miami.

"Hey suge" he replied.

"What you get yo lil girlfriend today?" I asked letting him go.

"Not a damn thing, we got into it last night over some dumb shit and she still mad at me" he explained.

"Boy jus go over her house and give her some dick like you always be doing, tell your pops I said wassup , I'm boutta leave out" I said walking off as he nodded his head.

When I headed outside, I saw Arie, once again like always with a group of boys that we both knew surrounding her.

I walked up to them.

"Aye, hop off my lil sister dick.. she not fucking nun of y'all any time soon" I joked and winked at Arie as she mugged me.

"Bro Kira, no disrespect but I'm trynna put this meat in yo sister and make her thick" this one light skin nigga said.