Take Me Back | Chapter 19

Arie POV
Next Day
9:25am

I was in math and this is the class I had with Akira and Deon and I never came to this class because it was boring.

But I only came today because I want my baby deon back. Like I haven't spoke to him in so long and I just been with other niggas but I can't resist him at all.

I walked in and sat next to Akira while she was on her phone stroking her new braids that she got in.

"Hey bitch" I said.

She looked at me and made a stank face.

"Why you finally wanna come to this class and annoy me" she responded .

"Girl you already know why I'm in here" I said smiling.

"Deon been being a hoe Arie I really don't think you sh-"

I cut her off as soon as deon came in the class room. He sat two seats behind Akira so I sat in the empty seat in front of him.

He rolled his eyes when he saw me. "Don't do that" I told him.

"What do you want Arie bro" he said.

"You" I said smiling in his face.

"That's unfortunate" he scoffed.

"What you mean?" I asked.

Some light skin girl came over and sat in his lap and they kissed each others lips.

I made a stank face.

"I am what he means sweet heart" she smirked.

I rolled my eyes and got up and sat back next to Akira as she was still on her phone.

"Ughhhh" I groaned .

"I told you that it wasn't a good idea, did he even invite you to his pool party?" She asked me.

I jerked my head back. "Pool Party?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm inviting you then cause he really invited the whole damn school but I got you sis" she smirked.

We did our little handshake and class began.

Akira POV
At lunch

Arie skipped her class to be in my lunch cause she wanted to discuss the party and everything.

She sat down with her school lunch and I looked at her crazy.

"What?" She said putting hot sauce in the Chinese food.

"You actually eat this school lunch shit?" I asked her.

"Girl shut yo ass up, some of the school food be hitting though" she spoke mixing up her food then eating it.

I ate a bag of chips and some ice tea for lunch today cause I wasn't really hungry.

"So the party, let's discuss it" she said getting excited.

This girl is the more happier version of me I swear.

"Mhmmm" I looked at her.

"Where is it at and what's the time? Most importantly what should I wear?" She said running through with the questions.

"First off, it's at his house and just get ready when you see me getting ready, and it's next Saturday not this one coming up and wear that two piece green and white bathing suit that you bought last summer but never wore" I said.

"Oh yeaaa your right I should wear that it was cute, ima take him from his bitch periodt" she said taking another bite.

As soon as she was about to speak again these three girls came up an sat in front of us and what do you know it's deons girlfriend Bianca, Sasha and the schools homie hopper, Joyland.

I rolled my eyes at their presence they were the most toxic girls here and they stayed trynna be my friend but also stay talking shit about everybody including Arie so I couldn't fuck with them.

"Hey frienddd" Bianca said looking at me.

I chuckled in her face and went on my phone, I was trying to stop myself from being disrespectful.

"Okay den don't talk, hey girly from earlier" she spoke to Arie.

"Why are y'all sitting here?" Arie asked.

"Cause we can" Sasha asked.

"Y'all stay trynna start some type of drama like get the fuck away from us" Arie continued.

"Girl don't get buck before we beat yo ass up" joyland then said jumping in.

Yea, Ight I'm finna get disrespectful up in this muhhfucka.

"Beat who ass? Who gone beat my sister ass? Nobody? Oh Ight y'all needa back the fuck up outta here with y'all stanky ass, as soon as y'all sat down I smelled straight cat piss. Bianca girl look out cause yo lace coming up, Sasha take them dusty ass braids out you had in since the beginning of the school year and joyland don't get me started on yo homie hopping hoe ass cause for real I'm not about to play with yall if one of y'all wanna fight her, run yo damn ones not no damn 3's or 2's cause that's where I step in and step on y'all dick sucking ass throats, fuck out my sister face approaching her about a nigga she been had before you baby girl cause trust and believe I'm not the one sweetheart" I said going off on all three of them.

They looked at me with shocked faces and then it turned into a mug. Oh shit, they hate my ass now.

"Girl the fuck, that's why yo home boy got shot" Bianca said having the guts to say that shit.

I gave my phone to Arie and stood up from my damn seat because this bitch apparently wanna fight me if she bringing up Lindsey into this.

"See baby girl that's how I know what I just said hit a spot in you cause that's yo only fucking come back... your bringing him up for what? Cause sweetie unlike my sister, I love to fight bitches like you that love to talk big shit like what you talking. See you one big, tall ass bitch but I'm not afraid to beat yo ass, yo ass or yo ass. So let that shit sink in honey, you not about to disrespect my friend who's clearly not here to defend hisself cause your offended. So if you wanna fight right now then let's get shit shaking but if you gone sit there with your little posse and just talk then get out my damn face" I said and looking at all three of them then looked at Bianca.

I was wearing a skirt today but shit fuck it, anyone can catch these hands no matter what I'm wearing shoot.

She rolled her eyes and her and her little friends got up and walked away talking more shit then usual.

"Damn you told them offff kiraa" Arie said as I sat down in my seat.

"You already know, they spoke on Lindsey so that's when I most definitely had to stand up" I smiled.

"That's exactly why you my sister now" she said then kissed my cheek.