Toni and The Boys | Chapter 20

Akira POV
The Next Day After School
3:14pm

I just came home from school and I was in toni's room in the rocking chair just holding her.

Her skin was really soft and so was her hair, my baby sister was really precious.

I was bored so I think ima take her out to the mall and maybe buy her some things like clothes. I might take Jordan and Marco with me too since I never really hang out with them no more.

It was honestly cause their younger and they wanna do their own thing but me, Arie and Miami just loved each others company so we always hung out.

Leaving her room with her in my arms, I walked into Marco and Jordan's room.

"Hey y'all wanna go to the mall with me?" I asked.

"Yess" they said in union.

"Okay get ready I'll be downstairs" I said then closed their door and went downstairs.

"Mom , JJ, I'm taking Toni, Marco and Jordan to the mall for a little outing" I said as they were cuddling on the couch.

"Okay make sure you bring them back before 8" my mom said.

"You want me to put some money in your account ? You know how them boys be when they get to the mall" JJ said grabbing his phone.

"Yea can you put like $600?" I asked.

"Ight" he replied and put the money in my account.

I went in the living room closet and pulled out her stroller, I was not about to carry her everywhere.

She was very tiny but her weight did not match how she looked at all.

I went outside and got her car seat out of my moms car and placed it in mine and put her in there while I put the stroller in the trunk.

I got in my car and waited for the boys to come in and 4 minutes later jordan hopped in the passenger seat and Marco got in the back with Toni.

"Y'all ready?" I asked.

They both nodded their heads and I drove out of the driveway heading down to the mall.

At the mall

We been in the mall for about 30 minutes now, the boys got some clothes and I bought Toni some cute outfits too.

"Can we go in footlocker?" Jordan asked.

I nodded my head and we made our way to kids foot locker, i was shopping for them first then I was going to shop for myself.

When we got in, they went into the same direction for the shoes.

Jordan picked out some retro 4's the white, blue and red ones with some black and Marco picked up some orange, white and black jordan 1's.

There was nothing for me to pick up for Toni so I just bought them there shoes and we left out the store.

"Okay y'all I need to get some stuff for myself so just follow me and stay y'all ass beside me" I said pushing the stroller near a bikini store.

"Really? Can we wait outside?" Jordan complained.

"No cause y'all don't know how to act" I told them and I walked in there.

I looked through all the bathing suites and bikinis and didn't really see one I like.

"You need some help?" A deep voice said behind me.

I turned around and it was a grown ass chocolate man, he was fine but he looked like he was like 25.

"Um yea, do y'all have any bikinis for pool parties. I'm having trouble finding one" I told him.

"Does it have a theme or is it just a everybody where anything?"he asked.

"Oh yea, it's a wear anything type of party" I responded.

He examined my body and then directed me to the other side of the store.

"I think he's flirting with her" I heard Marco whisper to Jordan.

"He better not for I beat his ass" Jordan responded.

I turned around and flicked him in the head. "Watch yo damn mouth" I said and he apologized.

The man pulled off this multi colored bikini and it was beautiful as everr.

"You like this one?" He asked.

"Yea I'll take it" I said then he handed it to me .

He rung me up and I gave him the money for it.

"How old are you?" He asked smiling at me.

"Too young for you" Jordan said out.

"Jordan shut the fuck up, sorry about him but I'm 16" I responded.

"These yo kids?" He asked again.

"No they my siblings" I laughed.

"Ight bet, here" he said then wrote something down on the receipt.

"And how old are you?" I asked.

"21" he replied.

Oh so he one of them niggas that wanna catch a case I see.

I laughed then crumbled up the receipt and threw it on the floor. Ian that type of girl.

I left the store and continued to shop around for my self.

2 hours later

"Hit the strip outta school, couldn't wait till outta class used to stare at the clock and shit" Jordan said rapping along to polo g on the radio.

"Ima tell momma you be cussin, don't play with me lil jhit" I joked.

He sucked his teeth and Marco laughed in the back and that's when I pulled into the driveway.

I stopped the engine and the boys grabbed their bags and ran out the car and to the door.

I'm guessing they knocked cause JJ opened the door for them.

He walked out and got Toni from her car seat.

"Finally y'all back, Miami and Arie getting on a nigga nerves and I missed my two daughters" he said giving a kiss to Toni.

"Yea and Jordan been cussing too" I laughed getting out the car and closing the door.

We walked back in the house with my bags and Jeremiah gave Toni to mom.

"Jordan you been cussing?" JJ said grabbing his belt.

"Akira you federal" he complained and ran up the stairs.

Mom, Arie and Miami was in the living room having a conversation and I moved my self in just spending time with my family cause I love these hoes.