Secret Discussions | Chapter 25

The Next Day
9:35am
Lindsey POV

As I began to woke up, I heard Akiras phone ding off. I looked at the text and it was from her pops .

StepDaddyJ 🤪- Where y'all at ???

I let out a sigh and placed her phone back down next to her. My dad and I had big plans today that I can't let her know about.

I started getting ready and just doing my normal routine and then I went downstairs.

"Wassup son? You ready for what we boutta do today?" My dad said giving me a plate of waffles and scrambled eggs.

I nodded my head. "Yea but the only thing that's tripping me up is that Akira don't want her parents to know about any of this and I heard her stepdad a good aim" I explained to him.

"He is a good aim, we obviously gone have to tell him eventually.. this his son they took, if someone took you away from me all hell would break loose, but what we boutta do today gone be different and hopefully this can all go through smoothly" he continued.

I nodded my head and finished my breakfast, I left a spare key down here for when Akira wake up and wants to leave and then my dad and I hopped in his car and left out to the place.

Myla POV

I called Miami's phone about 20 times, Akiras about 60 and Arie around 40. Why none of them picking up the phone ?

Jeremiah was blowing their phone up too, something not right. My guts is telling me something is not right and I'm sure Jeremiah feel the same way too.

I took a break from calling and texting them because I have my other 3 kids at home that need me and I need to take care of them.

But then again, this vibe that I'm getting is weird as hell.

"Mommy?" Marco said coming into toni's room as I placed her in her little rocking basket.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"Where's Miami? I wanted to play some basket ball out side for a little while this morning" he asked.

I let out a sigh. "Miami's not here right now, but he'll turn up eventually" I continued.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll ask Jordan then" he said then left the room.

I looked back at Toni and she was taking a nap. All she do is sleep, I mean she still a newborn kinda so I guess.

When I left the room I went downstairs to Jeremiah smoking a blunt on the couch while watching tv.

"Put that shit out before the kids get down here, you know our rules" I snapped at him.

He put out the blunt as I turned on the diffuser to clear the air of smoke.

I sat next to him on the couch and stared at him.

"As soon as they walk through that door, they getting a ass whooping of a life time. I promise you that" he stressed.

I never really was the one to give the kids whoopings, that was Jeremiah job. He's more of the stricter parent then I am, I'm strict but with some things, I am lenient about. Especially with Kira since she's the older one and acts more mature for her age. Arie on the other hand... I need to be way more strict with her cause she likes to do what she want most of the time.

If anything, Miami gets the most whoopings because he likes to get involved with that whole drug business a lot and then it's Arie after him.

Akira, Marco and Jordan never get whoopings unless they do something really out of pocket.

"They'll come home soon, but something don't feel right about them not coming home" I explained to him.

"That's what I was just saying in my head, they smart enough to know that they ass is grass if they never came home like this" he responded.

I shook my head in worry.

"Okay mom and poppo, we'll be at the back porch" Jordan said.

He looked like he just woke up. I mean it is 10:25 in the morning, So that's probably why.

"Them boys dedicated to basketball" Jeremiah chuckled.

I laughed and smiled. "They most definitely have they life planned out already and I like it" I replied.

"Our family is a mess but it's a good type of mess" her continued.

"Sure is" I smiled.

Akira POV
11:30am

"Akira, wake up we gotta go home like right now!" Arie yelled shaking me up.

When I woke up, I looked at the clock and it was 11:31, how the hell I sleep for that long?

"Did you call an Uber?" I asked.

"Yea, she should be here in 5 minutes, come on" she said then went out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and I had so many missed calls and text from mom and Jeremiah, we are in trouble.

What we gone tell them when they don't see Miami with us?

I walked downstairs and Arie was already outside, lindsey left me a spare key so I took it and left, locking the door behind me.

Arie was getting in the Uber as I was walking towards it.

====

As we got closer to the house, my heart would start racing, we both are getting the end of the belt.

Our ass is going to be handed to us, I wanted to cry because I never get in trouble like this and I really finna get a whooping that Ian never experience.

The car then stopped in front of the house.

Arie and I looked at each other with pure fear, this is it... this is actually fucking it.

We thanked the Uber and got out the car, we slowly walked up to the door and I got my keys and opened the door.

When we got in, it was quiet. Not the good quiet, the bad one.

That's when Jeremiah walked out the kitchen with his belt in his hand.

"Great for y'all to come home" he said smiling.

Arie closed the door behind us and looked at me.

"I only see two where's the third one?" He asked.

We stayed silent. "Cat got y'all tongue?" He scoffed.

At this point, every part of my body was sweating. I wanted to run but he was for sure going to run after me and I don't want to get tackled down.

"Why don't y'all go to y'all rooms and I'll speak with y'all individually" he smiled then slowly turned around heading upstairs.

"It was nice knowing you sister" Arie said to me and then we hugged.

We let out a sigh and went upstairs and just got this whooping over with.

Lindsey POV

"So we got all this settled?" He asked.

"Yea nigga, they all gone be surprised but we need you with us to take these bitches down" my dad responded.

"Ight man I'll be waiting, nice seeing y'all" he responded.

——-
When we got back in the car, I got on my phone and hit up dinero, Judas, and all them to hit up they pops so we can have more then enough people on this plan.

"We gone kill them bitches" he continued as we drove off .