Out Early | Chapter 27

Adrian POV
Same day 11:25am

"Hopefully, we won't see you back here" officer barrell said giving me my belongings.

"Trust me, my black ass to slick to end up here again" I scoffed.

I left out the prison breathing in the fresh air. Freedom. I was out earlier then expected but thanks to Lindsey and his pops, they were able to make some connections to get me out of here.

Atlanta was full with crooked cops, so I wasn't really surprised with this whole ordeal.

The car pulled up in front of me and I got in the passenger seat.

"My boyyy" Mo said dapping me up.

"Glad to be out that bitch" I laughed.

I called Lindsey pops mo because I always forget that nigga name so I just call him that.

"Before we go to the trap, I needa pay somebody a lil visit real quick" I smirked.

He nodded his head and we started our drive to Jacksonville.

Myla POV- 4 hours later

I sat on the couch with Toni in my arms burping her because she just ate. I was thinking about the events that happened early this morning.

My dad got into a really bad car crash, I don't even know what he was doing driving at lightning speed at 12am.

He's fine but just in a coma, my moms taking this really badly. I suggested her to stay with us until she's okay but she said she rather stay in Miami until he wakes up.

Miami is still not found, I'm really close to filing a missing child report right about now, the girls won't speak on his whereabouts and it's pissing me off.

At the moment, Jeremiah was at work, the girls are in they're room and the boys are in the back playing basketball.

As I turned the channel on the tv the door bell rang. I jumped up hoping that this was Miami at the door.

I walked to the door with Toni in my arms still and opened it. There he stood.

This couldn't be real because he doesn't get out until 3 or 2 months. Am I going crazy because Miami's missing ?

"You just gone stand there staring or you gone let me in?" He chuckled.

"What are you doing here and why?" I questioned.

"Please let me in and I'll explain" he begged.

I thought about it for a minute then slowly opened the door letting him in.

If Jeremiah was home I probably wouldn't let him in cause they would of started fighting and the kids are home so it wouldn't be a good idea.

I closed the door behind him and let out a breath. I put Toni down in her rocking basket as she looked at me smiling.

He was sitting on the couch looking at me and I walked over and sat down.

"I see you livin the life with a baby and everything" he said.

His voice was slightly deeper and he had a fresh cut and his grew out his beard a little bit. Body wise, he was kind of buff but at the same time he looked the same.

"Yea, Um what do you want?" I asked.

"I got out on bail" he said.

"How? There was no bail for you and what you did" I said with disgust.

"I know and I sincerely apologize for everything, but during this time you will need me the most right now" he explained.

"The hell you mean?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy and i looked at him the same way back.

"Lindsey and his pops got me out because my daughters and your son is in some deep shit right now" he continued.

"What? You know nothing about Miami nor the girls, you been in jail nigga" I said getting loud.

"I know that he's missing and the girls have a lot to do with it and Lindsey does too, why you think I'm out?" He scoffed.

"Remember that chick, uhhh, yami?...yavai?-" he went on.

"Yvonnie?what about her she's dead" I told him.

"She not, her sons are in some gang, I forgot the dumb ass name but they took him the other night and apparently they was shooting at the girls too, your lucky Lindsey was there because they would of gotten Arie too" he went on explaining.

My blood started to boil, the girls really couldn't tell me this serious ass shit ?

"Hey mom can you-" akiras voice spoke as she came down the stairs.

I looked at her with pure anger in my face and she looked at the both of us.

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" Akira complained loud.

"Akira, watch yo fucking mouth... you got other things to explain to me right about now" I demanded .

"What?" She responded.

"So when were you going to tell me that Miami got took?" I asked trying to keep my composure.

She looked at me with wide eyes and covered her mouth.

"You told her ?" She yelled looking at Adrian.

"Your supposed to tell your moms this stuff Kira don't put the blame on me" he replied.

"Nigga what? I had this whole thing handled already you fucking tripping" she said getting loud.

"Akira do not yell at your father like that, You had one task to tell me and you couldn't even do that? Your the oldest one! Your supposed to be mature enough to speak up!" I yelled.

Arie then came down the stairs after I yelled.

"Dad?" She said then ran down the stairs giving him a hug.

"I don't care, I can handle this all by myself I don't need nobody" Akira said then stormed upstairs.

I let out a loud groan. As Toni started crying.

"Arie, your not off the hook either ... leave me and your father alone and take care of Toni please" I said with full on frustration.

She nodded her head and did as told.

I sat back on the couch and fanned my self, I was getting so worked up that it was starting to get hot.

"She really hates my ass" Adrian said rubbing his head.

"Look you have to leave, now... this was not a good time for you to pop in, my kids are here and I don't want to disrupt the other two, please leave" I demanded.

He got up and just left without a word. How the hell am I going to tell this to Jeremiah.