Act Right | Chapter 5

Myla POV
Same day ( 1 hour later)

"YALL GOT BANNED FROM THE MALL? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yelled as I looked at Akira and Arie sitting on the couch.

"Aye honey calm down, let me handle this. Your gonna stress the baby out" Jeremiah said having me sit down on the computer chair.

"So y'all gone speak the fuck up today, cause aint no way the both of you 16 year old girls are fighting in the damn mall, see it's different when it's at school, but at the mall? you gotta be kidding me... this shit boutta end up on the news in a few hours. Please tell us what this shit was about before I beat both of y'all ass with this belt. Well either way, ima beat y'all ass" he continued holding up his belt.

"It was because that girl was yelling in my face about Deon so Akira heard and she was standing up for me" Arie said speaking up.

Jeremiah's eyes got wide. They knew about our rule with going places with boys, especially ones they never spoke to us about.

"You mean to tell us that y'all went to meet up with some pussy wanting ass lil niggas? Akira I let you pass with Lindsey and that's enough and now you and your sister want to go link with them and now this happens?" He said as his voice rose.

"I know and we are completely sorry, I just couldn't let that big body ass girl talk to my sister like that" she responded.

"Stop cussing in my damn house Akira how many times we gotta tell you that" I said after done hearing what they had to say.

"Sorry momma" she frowned.

"Oh Lordy, I'm tired.. y'all should know better then to do this shit, I understand your we're trying to defend your sister but theres many ways for this to have been avoided" I spoke out again.

Jeremiah then just started going off on them and I got up and went up to my room. I couldn't deal with this stress.

I'm about to be 8 months, they can't stay out of trouble for another month or two when this baby is outside of me?

Ima go rest my feet and maybe take a nap too just to relax myself.

Once I laid down and got comfortable, my eyes got heavy then as soon as you know it, I fell right asleep.

Akira POV
2 hours later.

"AHAAAH y'all got a whooping, that's what y'all get with y'all hoe ass" Miami teased as he walked in my room with Arie also in here.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat yo ass" I mugged him and laid back down on my phone.

JJ took my car keys away and said I can't use my car for a month.

He also said I couldn't go see Lindsey for the time being. But fuck that rule, I'm not disobedient it's just that when it comes to Lindsey and I? We can't be held back from one another.

Arie is the one who's mostly disobedient, she sneaks out whenever she's on punishment and go see deon or some shit.

"Arie you got us into this shit really" I said to her as she rubbed her arm where the belt hit us.

"Nobody asked you to come" she sassed.

"Um, you did... don't start with that, I should of just let you get yo ass beat by that girl" I said getting up and leaving the room.

She pisses me off so much.

I went downstairs cause nobody was down here, my parents were asleep and so was Marco and Jordan so I was just going to chill down here and cool off.

12:39am

I was still in the living room and watching elite on Netflix in the pitch black dark.

Everyone was asleep except for Arie.

I heard her come down stairs and looked at what she was wearing.

She wore some short ass skirt and a red tube top and her white sandals and her hair up in a bun and she had her purse with her.

"Um, where the hell you going?" I asked.

"Nun of your damn business, I'll be out" she said then left out.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. She got end up getting caught up in some shit.

My phone then went off.

It was Lindsey and he sent me a text.

BestieBaee💕: U up👀?

I laughed at that cause he stay saying that and I never be up and now I'm finally up.

Me: Yeaa Linds wassgood?

BestieBaee💕: Stop trynna talk like me 💀 can I slide?

Me: Boy you know damn well you not allowed to come here this late and I'm on punishment so that's a double no .

BestieBaee💕: Forrr ???

Me: Fighting at the mall

BestieBaee 💕: Oh shit 🤭 that was yo ass? It was on the news you know that right?

I rolled my eyes, I knew this shit was gone end up on the news. I bet it said some dumb shit like "vicious fight breaks out at mall".

Me: Yea it was over Arie cause some big bitch was screaming in her face and you know Arie don't like to fight

BestieBaee💕: Oh Ight best, I see you being the big sister you is buh for real let me slide real quick Kira bug, yo step pop and yo moms love me anyway

Me: I mean... JJ a lil suspect about you but I guess you can put it like that 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

BestieBaee💕: Girl fuck you, I'm sliding through right now

Me: Yeah, okay

I put my phone down while I waited for his arrival.

20 minutes later.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I ran up and answered it.

When I opened it, Lindsey was standing there with some chinese food.

"Here, I know yo fat ass probably hungry as fuck" he joked as I closed the door behind him.

"Boy don't joke cause I'll fry yo ugly ass"

He gave me my bowl of fried noodles and general chicken with broccoli and my sprite.

I took a sip of my sprite and placed it down and opened my bowl of food.

He sat next to me eating his food while on his phone and I continued to do the same but watched the tv.

10 minutes later

I finished my food and only had half of my sprite left.

"Ohhh shit" Lindsey said as his facial expression changed.

"What?" I asked taking another sip of my sprite.

He handed me his phone and it was a video of a drunk Arie at a party sucking some nigga dick.

I threw his phone and jumped up and slid on my slides. I grabbed my dads bmw i8 keys and ran out the front door.

Lindsey was following right behind me as we got in my dads car and sped off to the location.

Moments like this is why I was glad that Arie and I share our locations.