Ending It Like This | Chapter 42

A Week Later
Akira POV

I was downstairs cooking with my mom and she was talking about how her birthday was next Saturday.

She was going to be 35 and I'm really just now realizing how young my mom is, she really had be at a young age.

"Also don't forget like I been telling you for the past 3 days, JJ and I are going out of town so no parties or nothing like that please and thank you" she said.

"Yes mom I remember you been reminding me for those Three days" I laughed while cutting up some onions.

"Just making sure so no parties or anything like that let me find out too" she threatened.

I nodded my head and then Arie came in texting on her phone.

"Kira you wanna go with me to deon house real quick I need to discuss some things with him" she asked me.

"Not right now Arie your sister helping me cook lunch so y'all can eat later, stop worrying about that boy so much" my mom laughed.

"But mommm, you already know how I feel about him and I been telling you about our relationship" she continued.

"I know, you can go see him after she finished" she smiled.

Arie groaned and left out the kitchen hanging her head high.

"That girl is something else I swear" she scoffed. I shook my head and continued cutting up all the vegetables.

25 minute later

I put the lasagna in the oven and then washed my hands from all the things i was cutting up earlier.

"That's all mommy?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm finna make some lemonade with the boys.. go deal with that drama with your sister and her man" she chuckled and said.

I left the kitchen and saw Toni in her little play pin, she was only two months old and she still looked tiny as ever but she was adorable honestly.

When I went up the stairs and into her room she was in here getting ready.

"Okay you ready to go now?" I asked her.

"Yes finally, aren't you going to change?" She asked

I looked down at what I was wearing and it was a belly shirt with Aaliyah on it and some velvet shorts.

"Nah, it's hot as fuck outside anyway I'll just put on my slides" I said.

"Okay i have to find my nose ring I'll be down in a minute" she said.

I nodded my head and I went back downstairs and into the living room.

I picked up Toni from her play pin and sat her in my lap and she started smiling at me.

Most of the times I never get to hang out with my baby sister cause of JJ obsessive ass he stay hogging her, good thing he's at work right now or he would of snatched her away from me.

"Hi sweet baby" I said kissing her cheek, she had small dimples and she was too fucking cute.

The dimples came from mom. I have them, Arie have them, Marco have them the only people that don't have dimples was Miami, JJ and Jordan.