Lil Bobby & Miami | Chapter 9

Myla POV
The next day 12:15pm

I got off work early today because I just wasn't feeling it.

The pros of being pregnant is that if you make up any excuse like "My back hurts ima clock out" they'll let you just leave and still give me the same amount of pay at the end of the week.

I was at home alone of course and just laying down and watching tv while texting Kayla a few messages back and forth.

Kayla Mamas ☺️: Some times this mother thing gets exhausting though, legend and I can't even put up with it at times but I still love my bugs.

Kayla and Legend have been engaged for about a year now and they are planning to have their wedding next year so that's exciting.

They have two kids a boy and a girl but they are young as ever. The girl Penelope is 8 and she's in Marcos class too and then she has a son, Benny who is only 2 years old and her whole family is just adorable though.

Mean while my family is all over the place, but I love each and every one of them including my little bean inside my belly.

Me: Well it's mostly harder when you have younger ones in my opinion cause when they get older they just do they're own thing ya know

Kayla Mamas☺️: Yeaa I know all that silly. I'm stopping at 3 kids though so when Benny gets around 4 then legend and I will have another one, I just don't want to put to much on my plate

Me: I understand that for sureee but yea just take y'all time with the whole kids thing and don't do what Jeremiah and I are doing 😂

After that a text from Miami popped up on my screen.

Miami 👩‍👦❤️: Momma can you come and pick Bobby and I up? Our stomachs hurt

I rolled my eyes and him, he's always trying to find a way out of school and sometimes I do let it slide.

Bobby and Miami were two peas in a pod, they hung out more then they hung out with jades kids I don't know why but hey, it's not my business who he friends with. I mean if it's the wrong type of friends then it is my business.

Me: Miami I can't keep picking y'all up, let me text Kaeland to pick Bobby up cause you know how hard he is on Bobby as it is

Miami 👩‍👦❤️: Okay thank you boo 😘

I chuckled, he gone be the death of me. He need to get a him a lil girlfriend so he can stay his ass in school.

I texted Kaeland to get the okay.

Kaeland🥳: Sure, but tell Bobby this his last time this year getting picked up for no reason. They think we dumb 🤦🏾‍♂️.

I sent some laughing emojis and said okay.

Carrying my phone with me, I grabbed my purse and car keys then wobbled out to my car.

I couldn't wait for Thursday to come, I was finally going to be 8 months and I was excited.

Jeremiah already have a name for her but we haven't told any one yet, I just really like the idea of this name for some reason and it's after one of my favorite singers.

I drove off and headed on to their school.

15 minutes later

"Thanks mommyyy" Miami said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yea thanks auntieee" Bobby said then they both ran to the car.

I unlocked the door and we all got in.

"Can you take us to the mall?" Miami asked as I pulled out the driveway.

"Y'all got mall money? Make sure you text Kira that I picked you up too so she know your not going to be on the bus later" I told him.

He sucked his teeth and sat back while he texted his sister and I drove them off back home.

Akira POV

"Kiraaaa, wassup girl?" This one girl, Sasha, said sitting next to me at the lunch table.

This girl was the definition of a bully and that's why I ain't really mess with her like that. She was mean to everyone and theres really no reason for that.

I mean she was never mean to me cause if she was I would of have to beat that ass but she like to stereotype people. If someone wasn't pretty to her she would pick on them.

"Hey" I said as I ate my philly cheese stake.

"Yo sister and that video huh? Kinda sad" she said taking one of my fries.

I looked up at her after I swallowed my food.

"If that's all you came to talk to me about then I'ma need you to carry yo ass" I told her being straight up.

"Woah girl, don't get buck, I was just saying.. Dwayne and his peoples on the look out for you and yo boyfriend for shooting ole boy" she said smiling putting her hands up in defense.

"First off that wasn't my boyfriend and second who the hell is dwayne and his peoples? every body in this school know I'm with the shits so Ian scared it's whatever cause ima stand up for myself regardless" I shrugged.

"Okay den girl, go awf but I was just warning you cause if they find you then they said it's on sight" she said then got up and left.

On sight??? Some niggas wanna physically fight me?

I wish they would cause I swear I would get JJ and Lindsey on they ass i don't care.

I dare some punk ass nigga or bitch to approach me on some dummy shit for the rest of the day, I'll lay they ass out on period okay?