The Visit | Chapter 8

Arie POV
Same day 3:23pm

"Are you sure that you want me to drop you off here?" Lindsey asked.

I nodded my head then got out the car. I looked up at the prison house and sighed.

When I walked in police were every where of course and I went up to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Adrian Jones?" I told the officer up front.

She nodded her head and I gave her my ID, they made me put any type of jewelry or metal up and my phone in a locker then they allowed me through.

I sat down and looked at the glass wall in front of me expecting him to show up soon.

Then I saw my dad come and sit down, I saw a new tattoo that he had on his neck. He smiled at me then we both grabbed the phone.

"Hey dad" I said with sadness in my voice.

"Hey sweet cakes, ain't you supposed to be in school? What's wrong?" He asked.

I let out a big sigh. "Well akira and i is not speaking right now because of some complications that I did and one of my close guy friends don't want to mess with me any more because of it" I explained.

"What did you do?" He asked.

I paused for a minute. "Come on Arie we don't have much time left" he continued.

"This was this video, I was at a party drunk and I didn't have any control over what I was doing so I accidentally sucked some boys dick and it got recorded and now it's all over school" I said.

"Man Arie, you can't be my daughter out here doing shit like this.. learn how to control your self did myla find out? He asked.

"No, akira never told her since she's pregnant and don't want to upset her" I replied.

He sucked his teeth and groaned. "I'll be out in 4 months, keep yo shit together until then. When's the last time you spoke to your mother?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes. "Ion talk to that bitch and you know that dad" I complained.

"Don't call her that, you need to reach out to her soon enough though Arie. It's good to keep in contact with your blood ties" he explained.

"2 more minutes" the security said out.

"I know that pops, but I just don't feel comfortable with her at all as for right now, Myla is my mom and the only mother I need" I stated being factual.

"Okay arie, dont for get to tell your grandpa to send me some money for my books, and please, persuade your sister to come see me, I would love to see her now before I get out cause as soon as I do I'm moving out there to savannah, I had enough of Atlanta for right now" he stated.

I nodded my head.

"Who dropped you over here? Did you let your mom know you just drove from Jacksonville to Atlanta?" He asked again.

"Lindsey dropped me and no I didn't tell her" I spoke.

"Can't be doing that Arie, you needa let myla know if you claim her as your mom so much" he continued.

"I know, I know I just knew she was going to not let me come here if I asked, the drive not even that long" I said.

"You time is up Mr. Jones" the security said placing him back in hand cuffs and taking him away.

I let out a sigh then left out the prison back to Lindsey's car.

"You good?" He asked starting up the car.