Me, Myself, and I | Chapter 28

Akira POV
Same day- 11:30pm

After I tied up my shoes I grabbed my bag that carried two pistols and my revolver.

Tonight I was going to bring my brother back and fuck them bitches up.

I zipped up my bag, grabbed my keys and snuck downstairs and out to the garage where my car was. Times like this I was glad the garage wasn't loud when it opened.

I got in my car and place my bag in the back seat. I started it then carefully pulled out of the driveway on to the main road.

I don't know where he was exactly but I knew where that nigga dwyane lived and their was my first stop honestly.

Speeding off to his house my phone dinged off a text message from Arie.

SissyPooh 🙄💜: Where are you going? I saw you leave

I ignored the text and continued driving to my destination.

25 minutes later

When I pulled up to the side of his house, all the lights were off except for one room. I'm guessing it's his.

It was a big one floor house but I knew it was going to be easier to get in and kill this dude.

Letting out a sigh, I grabbed my phone and texted Lindsey .

Me: I'm going through with my OWN plan, Ian waiting on y'all fools and I'm especially not doing dirty work with my dad , I'm here and I'm going to finish this and get Miami back by myself 👀💯

I sent the text and threw my phone back in the seat. I reached back and got the bag with the guns in it.

Putting one in my waist and holding the other in my hand and leaving the revolver in the bag that will stay in my car.

I left my car and slowly walked towards his house, I was dressed in all black so my presence wouldn't be seen .

I tried to scope the house looking for a way to get in and there it was. Bingo.

A window was slightly open but the room itself was still dark. I crept my way over to the window and opened it wider.

It was the window to a bathroom, I hopped in and slightly creaked open the door just to make sure.

Fortunately, not a soul to be seen so I went down to where the lit up room was and peeked in.

There he was, he was bent over in his closet probably getting something and I took this as the right opportunity.

I snuck in then put the gun to the back of his head.

He slowly stood up and put his hand up in defense. "I got yo ugly ass now" I spoke.

"Man who the fuck is you?" He squealed .

"Why don't you turn around and see" I replied.

He slowly turned around in the same position he was in and went he saw me his worried face turned into a smirk.

"Fuck you smiling at?" I asked .

He shook his head. "Where you put my brother at? Huh?" I said taking the gun off safety .

He stayed silent and just chuckled.

"Nigga do you not see this gun in yo fucking face?" I said getting loud.

He looked behind me like there was somebody there but he wasn't about to have me lacking.

I pulled out the other gun in my waist and pulled it out on the person behind me.

When I looked it was the same nigga that Lindsey shot.

They both looked surprised like they didn't expect me to do some shit like this.

"Y'all gone speak? Where the fuck is my brother?" I said frantically looking at both of them.

"Bitch we ain't saying shit to you, you don't scare us and you boutta be grass" dwyane spoke.

"Nigga-"

When I turned to dwyane, the dude behind me ran up and grabbed the gun from me and I tried to shoot with my other arm but dwyane grabbed me too and basically tackled me to the ground like this football.

"Take her guns bro and get the car ready, she tried to act tough so we'll show her where people go when they try to act tough" he spoke while still on top of me while I squirmed.

He took my guns and left. "Ima have some fun with you like I did last time" he chuckled then got up grabbing my arm.

They finna get my fucking pressure, I'm not playing.

I tried to snatch my arm away from him but he smacked the bitch out of me and pulled me by his shirt and we left out his house and they threw me into a car.