Sister-Sister | Chapter 4

Akira POV
Sunday Morning 10:30am

My family and I was at church and it was halfway done, this family is no where near Christian but I guess its good to go to church.

We didn't go every Sunday but we would go every 3 sundays per month so we could get blessed and get nothing but blessings.

My mom was going to be 8 months this week on the 20th which was Thursday. So blessings were very much needed to get her through a nice, comfortable pregnancy.

I was happy I was getting another sister, I mostly hung out with my brothers because Arie would be too busy in her room and on the phone with some random nigga of the week.

I loved my brothers to death but I wanted another sibling to play with and she was a girl so I can teach her all my skills and what I know.

After Church in the car

"Mommy, can we stop at chick fila?" Marco said tapping mom on her shoulder.

She looked at JJ and he nodded his head.

"Momma you know dang well you want some chick fila" Miami said cracking a joke.

"Lil boy don't make me go back their and hurt yo ass" she threatened.

He sucked his teeth and we all laughed.

JJ then turned into the chick fila and we went into the drive thru and ordered.

At home

I was eating my fries until I got a face time call from Lindsey.

I answered it and music blasted through the phone.

"Damn boy turn quando rondo down a little bit ion wanna hear all that but whatchu want jhit?" I asked drinking my lemonade.

"Ain't nobody a jhit but you, what you doing though kira" he asked as I saw him smoke a blunt.

"Eating, going to take a shower after, I just got back from church like 7 minutes ago. What you doing?" I asked.

"Yo take me to the king head ass, buh nah I'm waiting for this lil bih to come through" he responded.

"Bestfriend you finna catch something if youn stop all that stupid mess" I joked.

"You ain't helpin me so somebody else finna do the shit" he said then laughed.

Arie then came in with her sandwich and her ice tea and sat next to me on my bed.

"Who you on the phone with? Is that my bae Lindsey?" She asked scratching her rash that was forming on her from her swearing them fake bracelets all the time.

"Arie what JJ say about them fake ass bracelets, you know damn well you allergic to the fake paint they put on them shits" I said as I heard Lindsey humming to his music.

"I know, they just so cute" she responded.

"Is that Arie?" He asked.

She snatched the phone from me and they had a whole miniature conversation.

We both met Lindsey at the same time Arie was just younger then me but they still had a bond even if she would flirt with him from time to time .

"Ight well give Akira back her phone, I needa talk to my bestfriend real quick" he said.

She gave me back the phone and still sat next to me like she wanted something.

"What?" I asked.

"Ima ask when you off the phone" she responded.

I nodded my head and Lindsey and I continued our conversation for about 10 more minutes then we hung up.