Ending This All | Chapter 33

Akira POV

When I tried to get up, that's when the pain really hit me. I groaned loud as hell then pushed my self to get up with the gun.

I left out the room following where Jeremiah ran too so eventually I would find them.

Then I stumbled across Judas taking cover behind some wall, I saw who was shooting at him and shot that nigga in his dome.

Judas saw me and ran towards me.

"You good Kira? Where's Miami?" He asked.

"I'm okay , he's not .. Lindsey took him outta here, you saw the way JJ ran to?" I asked.

"He ran down those stairs right there, I'll finish the rest of these dudes" he said then jogged in the direction behind me.

I continued to walk towards those stairs and then I saw jeremiah shooting at them im guessing.

I ran downstairs and ran up beside him once they saw us together, they split up.

"You get him and I get her?" He said then smiled at me.

I shared the smile and nodded.

"Be safe, Ight?" He said before running off in lady vonnies direction.

Jeremiah POV

I saw lady vonnie run out the backyard so I followed that exact direction.

We were all doing this so upfront, we all had on no body armor or nothing we was just naked out here.

When I went out there she was no where to be found, this bitch couldn't have gotten away that fast.

"Looking for me?" Her voice said on the left of me.

She was on the other side of her pool blended in with the night .

I aimed my gun at her ready to shoot but then I felt the cold butt of a gun being put to the back of my head.

"I wouldn't try nothing if I were you, so use your brain" she continued.

"It was fun knowing you and your family and everything and we could of all been good friends, but then you had to kill off most of my family.. leaving me with nothing, so I guess it's your turn" she replied.

I closed my eyes and then a gun shot went off.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't feeling any type of pain anywhere and I felt my body to see if I was bleeding and I wasn't.

I looked behind me and it was Adrian that was looking down at the dude he shot. Did this nigga really just save my life?

When I looked back at lady vonnie she looked like she seen a ghost.

I aimed the gun directly at her head. "Now you can be with your family" I said then sent a bullet straight through her head.

She was dead. Completely dead.

I turned around and saw Adrian smirking at me and then he walked away.

Crazy people these days.

Akira POV

Dwyane ran into the basement where they kept me trapped and he basically just cornered himself.

Stupid ass.

When he saw me he put his hands up in defense and he looked genuinely scared for his life.

"Look no hard feelings right?" He asked with fear in his tone.

I chuckled. "Nigga what? You forcefully took away my innocence and basically almost beat me to death and had one of your goons stab me and expect me to have mercy on you? Pitiful but before I shoot you... who is she?" I asked.

He looked at me confused. "Who's who?" He trembled.

"The girl who stabbed me, she looks an awful lot like me ... is she some type of clone?" I asked.

"N-no we found her in a foster care and tested her and she had our blood running through her so we took her in" he explained.

"Oh okay, time for you to die now but this will be w special, slow death" I said throwing the gun and pulled out a knife that I found just lying on the ground and walked towards him.

With no remorse I slit his throat, he immediately started bleeding out and tried to cover up his neck but it didn't work.

I watched as he bled out and just died.

"Well, that was fun and easy" I said to myself dropping the knife and walking up from the basement.

In the main room, Jeremiah, Julian, Kaeland and Judas were there just looking at all the dead bodies they killed.

They really cleaned this bitch out well.

"Jeremiah?" I spoke and he gave me the biggest hug and it was tight too.

"Aye watch it, I'm still injured" I joked.

He put me down and his smile turned in to a straight face.

"When we get home, you know your going to be on punishment for your whole summer break?" He said.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Don't I get some lovin too?" My dad said coming out from a hallway.

I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth.

"Nah, your dad saved my life tonight couldn't thanks him more then enough" JJ said staring at me.

"Can we just go to the hospital so I can make sure my brother is okay?" I said then left out the building without saying another word.

I was exhausted and felt weak, I needed to get stitched up asap.