Family Time | Chapter 36

Akira POV -Next Day
Saturday, 12:37pm

I was already dressed and I was on my phone laying on my bed.

While scrolling through Instagram I saw a lot of people post videos from the balloon release yesterday and them saying rest in piece and long live him.

Miami would of loved all this attention unlike me so that's good I guess.

Today my family and I was just going to have a little family maintenance day just so everyone can get their mind off everything that's happened in the past month.

We were going to swaders to ride some go karts and play some arcade games then go eat out somewhere.

This was very much needed so I'm glad my mom and JJ set this whole thing up.

"Kira!! Mom said come downstairs" jordan yelled.

I powered off my phone and left it home today since it was a family day and just brung my purse with me with everything I needed in it.

I went downstairs and everybody was dressed and ready to go, Toni was little still so she stayed at JJ moms house .

"Ight let's head out now" JJ said and we all left out to the car.

At Swaders

We just got our card and everything for go karting and the arcade.

"First we gonna do some go karting then after that we going to come back in and play some arcade games" my mom said as we left outside to the line for the go karting

We waited for about 10 minutes then we all got in our little individual kart but Marco rode with mom since he couldnt go by himself yet.

JJ got his own, Arie got her own, I got my own, jordan got his own and Marco and mom rode together.

Miami would have loved this type of stuff, I wish we had a family time before he left us.

"No bumping and hitting, keep your arms and legs in the vehicle and hold on to your belongings" the dude said going over the rules.

He counted down from 3 and everyone started driving off, driving was nothing to me so speed driving? This was boutta be so much fun.

I was in the front, JJ was right behind me and Arie was right beside him and mom , Jordan and Marco was in the back along with some other people.

"Akira, slow down so I can get in first place!" I heard JJ yell from behind me.

"You funny" I yelled back and pushed down on the gas even harder.

My kart sped off and left them behind, I followed the tracks and let the wind hit my face.

This is really what we all needed.

After the racing.

We went two rounds, I won the first round and JJ won the second, that man cheated his ass off the second round.

Now we were headed back in to play some of the arcade games.

"Okay boys why don't you go play your games and me and the girls will play our own" my mom said.

Jeremiah nodded and took the boys to that little basketball game thing.

"Which game y'all wanna play first?" She asked.

"Can we do the wheel of fortune, before we leave I want to get some tickets so I can get something from the gift shop" Arie spoke.

She nodded and we walked towards the game.