Shoot Out | Chapter 23

Lindsey POV
Same night

I shot down every nigga that was shooting at me, Deon was some where shooting and Judas.

I'm glad I had my niggas here with me tonight too, we finna clear this bitch out.

As I was turning the corner I saw that nigga run to the back of the house where the pool was.

I was about to follow him but a bullet flew past me. When I looked back it was Cleo.

"Who you looking for?" She smiled and laughed pointing the gun at me.

I was about to shoot the gun before she shot me but a bullet went clean through her forehead.

Her lifeless body fell on the floor and Akira was behind her with her gun still pointed up.

"I told you to go home" I said as she took cover beside me.

"You smoking dick if you think ima leave you alone, if you gone die, ima die with you no questions asked" she responded.

I smirked while I shook my head. She's my ride or die I swear.

When I moved from my cover, I went in the same direction he went in and Akira followed me.

We were outside in the back and he was no where in sight.

Then we heard screaming and yelling. And it sounded like Miami.

Akira run around to the front as I followed and it was a bunch of buff ass niggas trying to take him and Arie out of the car.

Akira shot her gun a bunch of times and she only killed the nigga that had Arie but the dude that had Miami was able to pull him out and take him away in a van.

I shoot the dude in his back but it didn't seem to affect him.

The van then drove off with Miami inside of it.

"No no no no" Akira said and she ran up to her car.

I followed behind her as she helped Arie up. Arie looked like she was knocked out or something.

"Arie wake up" Akira said shaking her.

Arie had a black eye and she looked at Akira worried.

"They took him! They took him Arie!" Akira screamed.

Aries eyes went wide and Akira looked around.

"Where the fuck is Eric?" She asked

"He saw deon and went running towards him" Arie responded.

"Man we need to get the fuck up out of here y'all, it's to damn hot" I spoke out.

We all got in the car and Akira drove off and away from the scene.

She was breathing frantically and panicking.

"Fuck" she said out.

"Chill out Akira, we gone get that nigga back" I told her placing my gun in my lap.

"Lindsey I don't want to hear shit from you or any one right now. They took my lil Bro and im bout to kill these damn people" she said speeding up her car.

"It's not the right time right now" I responded to her.

"Bitch what the fuck you mean it's not the right time, these muhhfuckas got my damn brother and can do god knows what to him, you saw what Dwyane did to me he beat me up and raped me and now they fucking with my family" she said going off.

"He raped you?? And beat on you?? You ain't tell me sis?" Arie spoke coming out.

I started to get aggravated as hell, she know damn well not to speak to me no type of way and look what she doing.