Last Day | Chapter 39

Akira POV
June 6th -1:53pm

Today was finally the last day of school and I was so happy, it was June 6th and this month was miamis birthday month and he would of been 16.

It's hard to think about how he's not here, he wanted to do so much for his 16th and we can't even do that anymore.

But, my mom wanted to plan a family reunion on his birthday so not only we can celebrate his birthday but also so we could connect with family members we never met before.

The bell was about the ring in a few minutes then summer has officially started after that.

"Okay class do this quick exit ticket and then that will be it for this year, hopefully next year y'all take this elective again so we can have as much fun this year again" the teacher said passing out the exit ticket.

"We boutta have fun this summer huh bae?" Eric sad smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and nodded. Eric and I planned a lot of things we should do this summer and I love it.

We got our papers and did our work together so we can finish faster and just chill and talk.

Our relationship? 10/10 would recommend. We gotten a lot more closer.

We only had sex once but it was good, feels nice when your actually with the person.

Fortunately word never got out about the whole Lindsey eating me out thing and I'm glad, I did tell Eric though because it was only right.

He was iffy about it at first but since he know that me and him aren't cool anymore he was okay with it.

When we finished our work we just started talking and making jokes and every thing was so happy.

Then the bell rung and everybody flew outta here so fast like it was a Black Friday sale but Eric helped me gather my things and then we left the class together.

The whole school had to clean out their lockers so that's what everyone was doing.

My locker been cleaned out and so was Eric's so we just went to the parking lot where my car was.

"So I'll see you later tonight?" He asked.

We were going to go on a small date since summer started and just have fun.

I nodded my head and then we kissed. He turned around and left towards his car.

I got in mine and settled myself in. I started the engine and I left the school.

At Home

I laid on my bed scrolling through my feed and that's when JJ came in my room.

"Wassup lil boy" he said sitting next to me.

"Don't make me get mom in here to beat you up now" I joked.

"Man shut up, you trynna go get some ice cream? I haven't hung out with my step daughter in a minute" he asked.

I thought about it for a minute and I really having been spending so much time with JJ so I will.

"Sure old man, but I gotta be back my 6, Eric taking me out" I said.

"Ian even old so chill and what do you see in that boy?" He laughed.

"Goodbyeee" I said then pushed him out my room.

I got up and went in the bathroom to go pee, I was already dressed so I didn't do much but I did take my bun out and let my braids flow down and just put the top portion into a ponytail.