Arie The Sagittarius | Chapter 3

Arie POV
The Next Day 12:45pm

"I feel like a whole, brand, new, bitch, bussin bitch I'm bussin" I sang as my favorite song played on my speaker.

Then my phone started to ring off. When I picked it up and looked at the name it said. Deon 💕🥺.

Deon wasn't my nigga or nothing he was just one of my hoes that I was mostly attracted too, I met him last year for my freshman year and we was really close but now everything is different.

He was the first and only nigga to eat me out, so that's probably why I'm attracted to him so much plus I feel comfortable around him.

"Hello" I said while turning off my music.

"Wasshappenin shawt" he said on the phone.

"Hey what you doing boo?" I asked laying down on my bed.

"Shit not a damn thang, whatchu doing jhit?" He asked.

He stay calling someone a jhit.

"Stop calling me that dumbass shit Deon and I was listening to music just now but now I'm on the phone with you" I laughed.

"Can I slide?" He asked.

"I don't know if my parents is home but I'll go che-" I tried to complete.

"Get off the phone" My dad said coming in throwing something at me.

"Bro you play to much, I'm finna tell mom on you and she finna beat you up jhit!!" I yelled back at him as he ran off the door.

He play to much like he 19 again, I can't with him. But I love him.

"Ima take that as a no" Deon chuckled.

"Yea, but I can ask my sister to drop me off over there, if that's okay?" I asked.

"Arie ya know the rules if you come in my crib, if you ain't sucking then you ain't comin" he said then laughed.

I sucked my teeth as I felt my self begging to catch an attitude.

"See now you stay Over doing shit like I'm real life boutta snap on yo bitch ass" I said snapping on him.

"Here you go with your attitude problems" he complained.

"Ion have no damn attitude shut the fuck up, bye" I said then hung up the phone.

Everyone tells me I have an attitude problem but I'm a Sagittarius I just get mad when I don't get shit my way.

Myla POV

"Jeremiah stop playing with Arie when she on the phone" I said laying down in bed while eating this chicken salad.

"Man ian gone let her be no hoe out here and let these young ass niggas think it's okay to fuck, she needs be more like akira and bobbing them" he said grabbing his towel about to head in the shower.

I laughed to myself. "I can't wait for this baby to get here to see how you take care of her" I said rubbing my belly.

This pregnancy was honestly maybe my best pregnancy and I don't even know why. Maybe because she's a girl and I'm finally going to get a girl by Jeremiah after trying 2 times.

"All I know is my daughter not dating until 25" he said then kissed my stomach.

He laughed and then went into the bathroom for a shower.

Around Arie was 4 we adopted her cause apparently blessing, her mother got put into a mental asylum.

I don't know how or why but it is what it is, Jeremiah and I wanted to adopt a kid so when we went into the foster home, their she was.