Akiras Attitude | Chapter 24

Lindsey POV
Same night
1:24am

I just got out the shower and Akira is in the same position she was in last time.

This girl something else, she acting like a real jhit for no reason right now.

I was only in my boxers right now cause I'm about to go to sleep in a few and let her deal with her attitude.

After I hung my towel up, I walked up in front of her and she looked up at me agin with a mad face.

I bent down to her level and grabbed on to her thighs, I rubbed up and down on her bare thighs to see if she was going to give up with this silent treatment.

She started to move her legs. "Stop" she said finally speaking.

I stopped and placed my fist back on the bed and just stared at her.

"Back up out of my face" she sassed.

I chuckled and then I tackled her on the bed using all my force.

"Moooovvvvaaaaaa" she dragged as I sat up from her.

I was hovering on top of her at this point and then she rolled her eyes again.

"You being stubborn for no reason" I told her.

I got off of her. "Man get yo ass up" I said pulling her from off the bed.

"Take yo ass in the shower you smell like the damn pool and gun powder" I chuckled.

She sucked her teeth and then went into the bathroom and locking the door behind her.

I heard the shower turn on and I laid back in my bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

When I was scrolling, I saw this girl I used to fuck twerking on some damn challenge video.

Her ass was stupid fat in these shorts she was wearing.

I felt my dick getting hard so I adjusted my self and cooled my self down knowing damn well I wasn't getting nothing tonight.

After 20 minutes, Akira comes out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her and her braids up.

I ignored her presence and continued scrolling through my phone as she searched through my drawer.

When she found what she was going to wear she sat on my bed then dropped her towel.

She threw on one of my shirts that was obviously big on her and she got up and threw the towel over the closet door.

She laid down next to me but turned away from me pulling the cover from up off me. Yo, who she think she is?

I put my phone on my nightstand and cuddled up next to her and close too.

I put my hand on her hip and grabbed it. "Who you think you is?" I scoffed whispering in her ear.

She moved away from me but I grabbed her back and rubbed her thigh as the shirt followed my hand movements.

Ion know what was going on with me right now but Ian even see Akira as my best friend. I saw her as my girl that I'm boutta stick this tip in.

I moved her braids out the way and started kissing her neck and licking it.

She squniched meaning it tickled. I kept doing it until she turned around.

"I'm not doing nothing with you by the way so don't think you getting some tonight" she laughed then turned back around.

"That's what you think" I joked.

"It's what I know" she replied back.

"How much you wanna bet I can have you feeling like no other nigga made you feel right now?" I asked sitting up.

"I bet my whole bank account" she laughed then sat up.

I leaned in and kissed her, of course using tongue and while we were kissing I grabbed her neck gently and that did something cause she started going crazy with the kissing.

Then I started to kiss her neck and leave my marks on her.

I got on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Oh yea she want me.

I sat up and I was about to take my dick out but she stopped me.

"Wait, I'm not ready for that yet" she spoke out.

I looked at her and thought about it for a minute. Ian never think I was about to do this but I am.

"Akira let this shit be known that I love you a lot cause Ian never done this to no female" I spoke and then I got under the cover.

She wasn't wearing one of my drawls so it made this shit easier for me to do.

I opened her legs more and got my tongue to work on her.

30 Minutes later ...

When I got up from the bed Akira was still asleep and I went into the bathroom to wash my face off and just think.

I splashed water on my face then looked into the mirror, thinking to myself, we needa get Miami back and fast.

Tomorrow I'll call up my dad while he's at work and go over this whole situation again. We need a faster plan then he's putting out.