Back At School | Chapter 35

A month later
May 7th - 12:30pm

I was in lunch just listening to music on my phone.

My thoughts were running back to Miami's funeral that was last week.

My little brother wasn't supposed to die before me, that's what stressed me out the most.

Since he passed I honestly me distancing my self from everyone and I'm pretty sure I have depression now.

I stress up in dark clothing and cry every time I get the chance too, I have thought about self harm and suicide but I know I can't do those things because I have to make Miami proud up there.

I miss my brother bothering me up in the morning and messing with me, I didn't even get to hug him one last time and it crushes me.

After school they were going to hold a little get together to mourn his death and release balloons at the park. Of course I was going to go I needed to.

While I was staring off into space Eric came up next to me.

"Kira? Are you sure your going to be fine?" He asked for the millionth time today.

"Yes Eric geez, just need my alone time okay? I'll see you later at the balloon release" I said then grabbed my phone and walked off.

Arie was taking this bad too, she hadn't been showing up to school at all, she's been keeping in contact with dad a lot lately and going over his house more then she's been staying home.

Me and my dad relationship? It hasn't gotten any better. He always has smart remarks to say about everything and I don't like that.

As for mom, JJ the boys and Toni ? Miami's death brought them closer and now they are talking about having another baby but I don't want that. It's like they're trying to replace him.

When I talked to them about it they said they aren't trying to replace him they are thinking about it because of some reason I still don't understand. Overall, I DONT WANT ANOTHER BABY IN THE HOUSE.

Toni has been enough to take care of as it is and I love her but poopy diapers? Ehhh i think df not you trick ass bitch.

I walked into the bathroom and it was Sasha in there applying lipgloss, look here she go trynna feel pity for me.

"Hey girl, i know I always say this but I'm really sorry for your loss" she said coming up to me.

"Cool, you been says that since he passed you can shut the fuck up now" I told her.

She mugged me and left the bathroom.

Ion have time for females like her right about now, I'm focused on this ballon release after school.

I took my hoodie off my head and fixed up my hair a bit and placed my hoodie back on and left the bathroom.

After school- at the park

I got the orange and blue balloons out my car and I walked to the place where they held this little get together.

There were candles on the ground spelling his name and other candles and teddy bears , along with some other things including a picture of him on this picture board.

I saw mom and them sitting by the bench and I walked over to them.

"Hey mom" I said putting on a small smile.

She smiled and got up then hugged me.

My mom is the most affected out of all of us, she cries more then I do at random moments and I really just wish I could take her pain away.