Petty | Chapter 38

Lindsey POV
2 hours later

They finally let me out of the jail cell around 20 minutes ago and I was waiting on my dad in the waiting area holding a ice pack to my side.

That's when Adrian , Arie and Akira came in. I'm guessing my dad called Adrian but ion know why they were here.

He walked up to me with them following and looked at me with anger.

"You Ight boy? Where yo pops at? I'm mad this shit happened to you" he spoke.

"I'm good, he back there talking to a deputy" I said pointing back.

"Ight , y'all girls stay here" he told the girls and Arie sat next to me and Akira sat on the other side of her.

"What happened?" Arie asked me.

"Ion eeen know these cops trippin though, they ain't even tell me what I did when they arrested me they just put some handcuffs of me and tossed me around a bit" I explained to her.

"It's probably because you were selling drugs" Akira mumbled under her breath but ignored her.

"Akira now is not the time, you already made dad upset enough no need to do the same with Lindsey besides you wanted to be here" Arie said snapping on her.

"I don't give a fuck" she responded.

I looked at her while I held my ice pack to my side.

"If you don't give a fuck then why you came anyway?" I asked her.

"Why don't you mind your business" she said then crossed her legs and went on her phone.

I sucked my teeth and shook my head, she gone make me lash out on her and have me really go to jail.

"Y'all need to cut it out, this no excuse to be petty and childish right now" Arie said.

"I'm sayin" I said agreeing with her.

"Nigga you not sayin nothing, fuck you talking bout jhit" she said giving her full attention on me.

"Kira ion got time for your attitude and mess right now chill the fuck out and you know I'm not no jhit so bring that shit down" I told her.

"Yeaa that's right, you not a jhit... you the definition of a bitch" she said then smiled.

It hit a nerve real quick then I had to remember where I was at this moment, she knew if we were alone I would wreck her shit right now.

Since she wanna hit a nerve why don't I hit one back?

"Was I a bitch when you was moaning my damn name that night when I ate yo pussy out though? Oh Ight, watch that fucking word yo" I said then sat back again in my seat.

"Oop, let me mind my business now and act like Ian jus hear that" Arie snickered getting on her phone.

I heard Akira get up and leave from the police station, now we even.

"Okay but like, did you really need to say that to her up front like that?" She asked.

"Duhh Arie, I won't finna sit here and let her small ass disrespect me like that. She knows what she doing and she know damn well if we wasn't in this damn police station right now I would of hurt her ass physically, she playin a nigga like I'm stupid and don't know what I'm about, she know better and that's the end of that discussion" I explained.

After that my dad and Adrian came back from that little office and said it was time to go home.

"Where's Akira?" Adrian asked.